Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DrWho42

The Doctor is here, and is new.....

The Doctor has just posted his first, err, post. I just wanted to say "Hello and Greetings" to the forum. As some would remember, I, the Doctor, is a traveler of time, traverser of eternity, and wanderer of infinity. I travel in a machine called the TARDIS. But that's enough about me, I'm looking forward to exploring Startrekfans.net

Sincerely from the fifth dimension beyond which is known to man,

The Doctor, exiled Time-Lord from the planet Gallifrey

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

‘History is being remade constantly. You can’t see it from your point of view. You drift

through the fourth dimension, unable to change direction or even see where you’re going.

But other beings are different. They see the whole of the tapestry that is Time. They pull

at a thread here, create a new detail there, and they don’t care what their interference does

to the rest of the fabric. Why should they? Do you care when you shoo away a butterfly,

with all the consequences that might entail? Something - perhaps somebody - does care,

at least enough to darn the holes. The changes are not lost but they are subsumed, worked

into the grand design. The overall picture is preserved by the sacrifice of a billion

unimportant details. Your life could be reworked from start to finish and you wouldn’t

even notice.’ - Doctor Who: The Space Age written by Steve Lyons

WELCOME ABOARD DR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE TO A FRIENDLY FACE FROM ST.COM :unsure:

P.S SEE YOU OUT THERE :idea::bow::bow::idea::dude:

Thanks everyone.

:eek::assimilated::dude::dude: :) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::dude::dude::dude: :) :assimilated::assimilated::assimilated:

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

For a long period of time there was much speculation snd controversy about where the so-called "missing matter" of the Universe had got to. All over the Galaxy the science departments of all the major universities were acquiring more and elaborate equipment to probe and search the hearts of distant galaxies, and then the very center and the very edges of the whole Universe, but when eventually it was tracked down it turned out in fact to be all the stuff which the equipment had been packed in. - "Mostly Harmless" written by Douglas Adams