• Bataziod
    • Human
    • Romulan
    • Borg
    • el-aurian
    • vulcan
    • andriod
    • other

Whats your favorite species from start trek and why?

I wasn't exactly sure where to put this poll, it could have gone anywhere, but TNG is cool, so I put it here, lol

I voted for bataziod- I just love the idea of teleparthy-wouldn't it be so cool to know what other people are thinking? But I aslo really love Q

Sorry if i forgot your favorite, just vote for "other", and put it in your post

Definetely Kingons. I thought that it was so cool when the series began to explore the culture of this warrior race. Every time the Klingons had a major role in an episode it seemed that we learned more each time. Even the last Enterprise episode revealed another facet that was never touched. They are by far, outside of humanity, the most in depth explored species in Trek lore.

Android.....and I can give you one really good reason why...Data, of course :D:tear: . And his family are all interesting as well (Juliana, B4, Lore and Lal)

I voted Vulcans. I admire their accomplishments and their ability to control their emotions.

Vulcans! Because they spawned the Romulans. And if I get a second vote I go with Romluans!

Android first...I just hope that after Nemesis they do not die out.

Second would be Klingon. I thought Worf seemed to show us such meaningful and powerful things about his culture and his heart.

I'd say the Klingons are my favourite species. Mostly because they have to be the most developed species of all in Star Trek. After all they have been present in every series, unlike most of the others.

I'm going to have to go with the Vulacans on this one. I like the way they use logic and thought to define who they are. They have put great thought and energy into their way of life and their philosophies, which are based on sound judgments, and rational thinking.

I voted for Betazoid. There is just something about a culture that must be honest with each other because others can read your mind and it does not good to lie. Even though I would not want one for a neighbor. Well, unless it was Troi. :blink:

They were all great, but I voted for (yup, you guessed it) Androids. I think my least favourite is....holographic Doctors (grr)

lol, no one picked human! i didn't think anyone would, but i put it just in case.

Who would pick human? We're such goobers! cheeky-smiley-032.gif

lol, no one picked human! i didn't think anyone would, but i put it just in case.

We really are, though. And still we have no votes!

Here's proof: with all the junk we've thrown into space, we've not only polluted our own environment, but we're on the road to making it impossible for us to leave earth - the space debris getting harder to track as there are so many pieces, and a space shuttle couldn't stand it. The only good thing about this is that if we trap ourselves on THIS planet, we wont have the opportunuity to ruin any others.

Here's proof: with all the junk we've thrown into space, we've not only polluted our own environment, but we're on the road to making it impossible for us to leave earth - the space debris getting harder to track as there are so many pieces, and a space shuttle couldn't stand it. The only good thing about this is that if we trap ourselves on THIS planet, we wont have the opportunuity to ruin any others.

And people wonder why aliens haven't made contact with us yet. We're probably the laughing stock of the galaxy.

We really are, though. And still we have no votes!

Ok "other"; Human. NOT! I voted Borg, I hope they come roaring back.

Hard decision for me between Q and the Borg....

I finalls voted for the Borg. They are my faves. I like them very much because of their amazing cubes and spheres and their philosophy of always improving themselves.

"Resistance id futile."

Mrs. Captain Picard

I voted for Trill...

But I love the vulcan too.. For their discipline (that I don't have at all)

Tough choice; Q, Borg or Vulcan? I went with Vulcan :) , they are just such and original and wonderful race, they are so much more advanced, and they have such a knowlagable race. But at the same time, they have their obvious flaws. They tend to get a superiority complex a points, and sometimes their logic fails them.

The one choice I'd never pick would be us, humans. We are just so self-centered and can't figure out that all our wonderful 'solutions' are causing half of our problems!! B)

Toughie. I almost picked other and then was gonna write that I couldn't decide. When it comes down to it... The original aliens stil do it for me..Go Klingons.