Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jaina27

Jaina, wielder of the Force, has arrived.

Hey guys!!

I'm really excited about this new group. I miss the old chat room, but this place is starting to grow on me. Especially since I found this emoticon:

:bow:

Fits me quite well, I think.

Well, May the force, errr I mean, Live long and prosper. \\//

Jaina27

Yes, that is where the name comes from.  I'm impressed.  More than just a trekkie, eh?

Jaina

I also am a member of, and do the art work for a Star Wars fan board . My sister writes Mara/Luke fan fic on www.theforce.net. My user name on The Jedi Council is dreamspirals. I'm Relaeke. loyal handmaiden to Empress Amsie......

So, um, yeah, major Star Wars freak here too. ;)

Yes, that is where the name comes from.  I'm impressed.  More than just a trekkie, eh?

Jaina

I also am a member of, and do the art work for a Star Wars fan board . My sister writes Mara/Luke fan fic on www.theforce.net. My user name on The Jedi Council is dreamspirals. I'm Relaeke. loyal handmaiden to Empress Amsie......

So, um, yeah, major Star Wars freak here too. ;)

That is so awesome!! I'm glad we met :)

;)

Jaina

Hi, Jaina! Welcome aboard! I'm RikerChick's sister, Gabri_Jade at tf.n's Jedi Council forums. Nice to meet you! :bow:

Hi, Jaina! Welcome aboard! I'm RikerChick's sister, Gabri_Jade at tf.n's Jedi Council forums. Nice to meet you!  :bow:

The pleasure is all mine. It's nice to meet people who share similar interests in the SciFi Realm. I am thinking about joining your forums. Any special requirements?

;)

Jaina

The only requirements I know of are that you be at least 13 and follow the terms of service. The JC's a fun place. I spend most of my time on the fanfic boards (and the fanfic people are great, btw ;) ), but there's a very wide variety of boards to visit. I'm sure you'd enjoy it. And according to my sister, this is the best ST board around, so you're definitely in the right place here as well. :bow:

hi jaina i am also a fellow st.com lounger,i agree its much better here.

hope you have fun here :bow: p.s THE FORCE is with you young jedi ;)

Greetings.

I'm Jaina's friend. We, and another pal more, are writing a Star Wars story (divided in three parts) that we think it's quite cool. We could post it in your Fan Fiction forums once we finish each episode. If you want to see what we have written, you may go to thejedi.hyperboards.com, but I warn you that the best is yet to come, this, how Count Dooku said, is just the begining

That emoticon is certainly the best I've ever seen...

Do you play Knights of the Old Republic? I consider it the best RPG ever, as well as the best Star Wars game...