Sign in to follow this  
mrskirk

Let's Chat Right Now

Rather add you to my YIM

not good in crowds can not type fast enough

Is the chatroom working? I just tried to get in and I couldn't log in. It told me I had an invalid name or password. Is it broken or is it just me?

It's having issues at the moment. A message has been sent to VBG but till he's back permanently, it's resolution will have to wait.

ok, no problem, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't me who was having issues. Thanks.

We're having some problems with Invision at the moment but the chat room will hopefully be back up and running soon.

We're having some problems with Invision at the moment but the chat room will hopefully be back up and running soon.

Yeah, I've contacted Invision and am just waiting to find out what the problem is. Sometimes they're pretty quick but sometimes they take a couple of days.

In there now... In a special unnoticed appearance with further visitations unknown.....

Come in if you feel up to it.

there are lots of ppl at the site can a few come in. I'll be in for about an hour or so. longer if ppl come in

All of a sudden I can't get into the chatroom! Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem?

I have no problems get into the chart room. B)

For some reason I can't get in... Might be due to the old Win98 computer I'm using until I get my laptop back. Sorry for I will not be chating until next week.