Sign in to follow this  
mrskirk

Let's Chat Right Now

There will be a chat at 8:00 pm centreal time in teh chat room prasing the room gods of old that led the majority of us from the darkness of the startrek.com chat rooms and boards and into the life and peace of stf.net.

Your presence here would be very nice.......if teh room gods come forth

Come one come all have a chat in the chatroom. Its just me at the mo but the list will b updated as more join.

I just chatted with Eddie Paskey (the actor famously known for playing Lt. "Frank" Leslie on the original Star Trek.) earlier! :(

I asked him about the TOS episode: "Obsession", what was Lt. Leslie's first name...

Click For Spoiler
Frank

The King of Redshirts! :blink: :cool1:And a few other things.... After he left I did a couple Monty Python's Flying Circus references to the Spanish Inquisition and selling dead albatrosses in movie theatres.....

Ooooops, I'm rambling.... I'll be in the chat room sometime within the hour... :(lastresort.jpg42.gif

I did not expect to be on the computer this late, but that's how it worked out. I will be in the chat room and if anyone wants to join me that would be great....Just please understand that I'm a tad tired (but I do not feel like going to sleep yet because I'm in the process of working on something).

.....Everyone should use this topic more often!

post-68-1104456831.gif

DrWho42 Chat Appearance.

I'll be able to come into the chat room sometime before 20.00 PST, since that's the time-slot ENT plays for me.

I know I haven't been able to get into the chat room for quite some time, but the cause of that is due to my being busy with offline matters..

I'll prolly won't be around upon the forthcoming days thereafter [Saturday and Sunday], since I'll be planning to finish this interesting fantasy comedy by Terry Pratchett entitled: “The Color of Magic[1983], which concerns Discworld, a flat world that rides on the backs of four giant elephants that

stand upon the ancient meteor crater-pocked shell of the giant turtle, Great A'Tuin. :waaaa:

Click For Spoiler
172706.png
post-812-1095566621.gif

I'm off work today - Thur., Feb 24. Will be in chat this afternoon. Hope you join me. If you don't then I'm in charge of chat B) Please its lonely in there! :P see ya later B) He's dead, Jim!

I'll be heading to the chat room right now, and I have an idea for doing a story-contest on original science-fiction [or any sort of fantastic fiction] for 13 March, but the idea still needs help being developed. :elephant:

If no one comes, I'll leave at 2am PST.

post-812-1095566621.gif

lots of people are in * the temporary room :blush:

*EDIT: room shut for the night

307604[/snapback]

Where is the temporary room?