Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

New Year Resolutions?

Well it's just about that "what you going to improve about yourself" time of the year so I thought I'd ask, do you have any resolutions planned for 2004?

My resolution is to win the lottery, of course that is my resolution every year. This year is different though, because I am vowing to buy lottery tickets this year. LOL

How do you improve on perfection??

Click for Spoiler:

Just kidding :o

Here is one you are sure to keep. Vow to watch Luvin hit 500 posts then you can't lose. B)

My resolution is to finally sell my home and move south..Preferably Florida..! I dislike cold weather..Course I say this every year.. B)

When I buy myself a new bicycle my resolution is to always look it up with more than one lock. Leaving my old one unlocked for 5 minutes proved disastorous.

Get all A+ in my last semester of college. I'm by no means a genious but with this particular course all you need is the will power to put some effort into the work and it is usually possible to get A+'s. High school was much harder.

Work out more than I did this year. I have not gotten myself into go shape like I should have. I don't show enough determination with the gym. Mainly because I don't like it, but I have no a new idea for my workouts that will make me more likely to go: do shorter work outs.

But now that I think about it, I decided the minute my bike was stolen to always lock up any bike I have in the future, and I decided a long time ago that I wouldn't finish college without straight A pluses. So I guess those two aren't new years resolutions, but they are still good resolutions. As for the working out one. That is a new years resolution! So there!

I'm seriously considering resolving not to post anymore!

come 0n now you cant do that, we like to hear from ya.

anyway my resolution, wether its the new year or not is to try to find some inner peace with myself, and move on with my life, and have a good time doing it. but as long as i find the peace and tranquility i really need thats gonna be a great start for me

anyway my resolution, wether its the new year or not is to try to find some inner peace with myself, and move on with my life, and have a good time doing it. but as long as i find the peace and tranquility i really need thats gonna be a great start for me

First just let me say to you cptwright that I hope you will receive many blessings in the new year........My personal resolution is to take better care of my health, including my spiritual and physical health. This includes giving more time to my creator and getting back into my exercise program which I have completely let go of. I also need to get back into taking the vitamins and natural herbs that promote a strong immune system.

First just let me say to you cptwright that I hope you will receive many blessings in the new year.

thank you for the well wishes, i go greatly appreciate that

You can't do that. We enjoy hearing your point of view very much.

Why don't you wanna post anymore?

because VBG and Luvin have a bet that she wont get to 500 posts

Everyone have a great New Year, and God bless. B)

Resolutions? I've never really done those. Guess I should start.

hmmm,,, more time in my Bible and restarting my workout (if you can call it that B) )

Oh! Procrastinate less! Been working on that one since elementary school. B)

I've given this thought, and I have decided that I'll go with an over all goal of doubling the size of the board by the end of 2004, I'll work towards making more addons and modificaitions. I'll work to complete the episode guide as best as I (we) can and I'll work toward bring more overall content to the board.

I've given this thought, and I have decided that I'll go with an over all goal of doubling the size of the board by the end of 2004, I'll work towards making more addons and modificaitions. I'll work to complete the episode guide as best as I (we) can and I'll work toward bring more overall content to the board.

Haven't you been doing this all along??? After all, without your efforts, this board would not be what it is today. I thought resolutions were meant to start something new?

Stardate:213999.6

Resoulutions??? hmmm well probably lose about 25 pounds so I can get back down to 155.Continue my off season training for baseball.And I guess just have a good year

While I have areas of possible improvement one immediate goal is to eat more fruits and vegetables. I tend to the quick and easy which is usually a bowl of cereal or a sandwich for dinner but somehow those green beans are going to be eaten.

Resoulutions??? hmmm well probably lose about 25 pounds so I can get back down to 155.Continue my off season training for baseball.And I guess just have a good year

I have tried to lose weight many times and have succeeded, but I always seem to end up finding where I put it though.

I have tried to lose weight many times and have succeeded, but I always seem to end up finding where I put it though.

I have always struggled with it too..Up until last year. I lost over 50 pounds and kept it off. So, my resolution would be to keep it off..My view of weight loss is that it can't be viewed as just a diet but a lifelong change in eating and exercise habits...Sounds like a prision sentence! But, it's worth it..I feel good about myself without all that weight on..

I have always struggled with it too..Up until last year. I lost over 50 pounds and kept it off. So, my resolution would be to keep it off..My view of weight loss is that it can't be viewed as just a diet but a lifelong change in eating and exercise habits...Sounds like a prision sentence! But, it's worth it..I feel good about myself without all that weight on..

My problem is that I only eat one meal a day, and than meal is usually pretty small. So I can not figure out how the weight comes and goes.

My problem is that I only eat one meal a day, and than meal is usually pretty small.  So I can not figure out how the weight comes and goes.

Weight loss is complicated - but if you have a history of losing and gaining and particularly if you've seriously reduced your caloric intake your metabolism has probably slowed down.

From what I've read most people that keep off the weight exercise about an hour and half every day. Which is one reason I hate spending two hours a day on the road.

1) I want to develop a more faithful prayer life.

2) I want to get organized.

3) I want to work on getting down to a healthy weight, and keep my health stable.

Since the new year is already here, (at least where I live) I feel good by making no resolutions at all. I know I can't keep them anyway. :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

My problem is that I only eat one meal a day, and than meal is usually pretty small.  So I can not figure out how the weight comes and goes.

Weight loss is complicated - but if you have a history of losing and gaining and particularly if you've seriously reduced your caloric intake your metabolism has probably slowed down.

From what I've read most people that keep off the weight exercise about an hour and half every day. Which is one reason I hate spending two hours a day on the road.

For about three months I still ate one small meal a day and went to the gym for two hours every night and i gained thirty lbs. LOL