Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

Star Wars Fans Thread

Yeah I have the tendency to rant from time to time.

It started on starwars.com and carried over here.

Tonight it was more of a long drawn-out rant broken down into several smaller rants!!!

:lol: :lol: :blush:

I've opened a new site. STARWARSFANS.NET, I've just opened it and haven't gotten all of the modifications added yet so some of the features you are used to here aren't over there yet but I will work on it over the next few days.

(I'm going to duplicate this post in a thread of it's own)

Enjoy!

Oh I was talking to Sam the Smuggler, i told him on starwars.com that I couldnt find this thread and he said well you have to look for it <_< I was just giving him crap about not giving me a link or something. And about the end of my post dunno what happened there looks like it got cut off :laugh:

I still personally think it's better to watch the movies in production order, rather than chronological order.

It's more dramatic that way.

:(

That's how she is watching them. Starting with Episode IV then V, VI then I, II and then III when it comes out.

Hey Guys, What's Up??

Anyways, While Babysitting My Niece A Nephew, I Do Believe I Started Them Out On The Original Trilogy. One After The Other Infact. It Was Fun.

sea trooper is a huge Wars fan!

<<<<<< Can't you guess?

As for the OT DVD, my store gets it a week before it goes out the the public, and I don't care what the rules are, I'm going to get it the day it comes and if I have to I'll stab my boss to do it! :dude:

Of course Palpetine is Sidious! Maybe it's the fact that I have been studying Star Wars since 1977. I knew Palpitine was Sidious before Episode 1 came out. I think I even know how Anakins body is mangled. How could Mace be a Sith there are only 2 and the next two are going to be Sidious aka Palpitine aka Emperer and Darth Vader! Mace would make a 3rd.

Of course Palpetine is Sidious! Maybe it's the fact that I have been studying Star Wars since 1977. I knew Palpitine was Sidious before Episode 1 came out. I think I even know how Anakins body is mangled. How could Mace be a Sith there are only 2 and the next two are going to be Sidious aka Palpitine aka Emperer and Darth Vader! Mace would make a 3rd.

262874[/snapback]

That 2 Sith rule is only what the Jedi know of them. Remember, the Jedi thought the Sith were extinct, so they don't know what Sith rules are in order.

And, ahem, Palpatine is not Sidious. 2 differen't people. Palpatine takes over in ROTS.