Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

Star Wars Fans Thread

MAJOR EPISODE 3 SPOILERS

Click For Spoiler

That is a post about the first official episode 3 teaser trailer.

Trailer Screenshot:

Click For Spoiler
ep3.jpg
Edited by Kaileron

:rolleyes: That was frikkin great!

Click For Spoiler
Except for the CG Yoda again. :laugh: But I think I saw the Palpatine lightsaber battleing with someone. And Anakin with his pale face and sadistic eyes... THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO SWEET! And then Vader saying "Yes Master" without the accent. This is going to be awsome!

:laugh:  That was frikkin great!

Click For Spoiler
Except for the CG Yoda again. :rolleyes:  But I think I saw the Palpatine lightsaber battleing with someone. And Anakin with his pale face and sadistic eyes... THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO SWEET! And then Vader saying "Yes Master" without the accent. This is going to be awsome!

277930[/snapback]

If you see my post on starwarsfans.net I wrote what happens in every part of the trailer. Also,

Click For Spoiler
Palpatine is battling Yoda and kills of Mace Windu because Mace is battling somebody with a red lightsaber wich can only be Palpatine.

Oh and alterego his name is not razor but raxor, dont wanna offend him :hug:

:rolleyes:  That was frikkin great!

Click For Spoiler
Except for the CG Yoda again. :laugh:  But I think I saw the Palpatine lightsaber battleing with someone. And Anakin with his pale face and sadistic eyes... THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO SWEET! And then Vader saying "Yes Master" without the accent. This is going to be awsome!

277930[/snapback]

If you see my post on starwarsfans.net I wrote what happens in every part of the trailer. Also,

Click For Spoiler
Palpatine is battling Yoda and kills of Mace Windu because Mace is battling somebody with a red lightsaber wich can only be Palpatine.

278008[/snapback]

Yeah, I read it. And where do you know all of this?

:rolleyes:  That was frikkin great!

Click For Spoiler
Except for the CG Yoda again. :laugh:  But I think I saw the Palpatine lightsaber battleing with someone. And Anakin with his pale face and sadistic eyes... THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO SWEET! And then Vader saying "Yes Master" without the accent. This is going to be awsome!

277930[/snapback]

Click For Spoiler

278008[/snapback]

Yeah, I read it. And where do you know all of this?

278096[/snapback]

Watching the trailer frame by frame and paying close attention to all the details and backgrounds :hug:

It was a good trailer. I would have liked to have seen General Grievous though.

and.....

Click For Spoiler
the person fighting (and eventually killing) Mace is Anakin, who does it to protect Palpatine. Yoda is the one who probably fights Palpatine.

I'm glad they didn't show him or Dooku in it. That means they won't have too much in the movie.

and.....

Click For Spoiler
the person fighting (and eventually killing) Mace is Anakin, who does it to protect Palpatine. Yoda is the one who probably fights Palpatine.

278842[/snapback]

Interesting, where did you get that information or based it on?

I'm glad they didn't show him or Dooku in it. That means they won't have too much in the movie.

I quite agree, Grievious sucks (Darth Vader rip-off) but Dooku was cool though. Just not as cool as Palpatine :)

Edited by Kaileron

Christopher Lee Is Still On The Actor Listing On The Trailer, So He'll Probably Have Just As Much If Not More Than In AOTC.

Anyways...This One Looks Like It's Gonna Be Really Good. I Just Hope The Darth Vader Bist Don't Seemed...Forced...

Interesting, where did you get that information or based it on?

From various sources.

Grievous reveals the truth behind Palpatine/Sidious before he is destroyed. Mace Windu confronts Palpatine, who was supposedly "kidnapped" by Grievous but rescued by Anakin. Grievous controls the droid army and all of them apparently deactivate when he "dies", but it's too late by then.

Anakin becomes Palpatine's bodyguard and he makes a choice to protect Palpatine and kills Mace. Anakin also kills Count Dooku before he goes to his battle with Obi-Wan and becomes Vader. Yoda faces Palpatine in a lightsaber battle but is apparently defeated and he flees to Dagobah.

General Grievous has been created to give Palpatine an excuse to hold onto his emergency powers which the Senate now wants him to give up after Dooku is smoked by Anakin.

Anakin then kills the last few leaders of the Separatists on the volcanic planet.

I'm not certain about this but I've heard that Anakin starts killing Jedi while he's still uninjured BEFORE he becomes Vader. He massaceres them in their temple.

From what I have heard, the Clonetroopers turn against their Jedi commanders in the middle of a battle, would could be the Battle Of Kashyyk, which obviously will feature Chewbacca.

Amidala is injured by Anakin and goes into labour. She gives birth before dying shortly afterwards.

The last scene of the movie should be the newly created Vader, Palpatine and quite possibly Tarkin watching the construction of the first Death Star.

There is also some large scale sequence in the movie which could very well be some kind of opera performance where Anakin and Palpatine agree that the galaxy should be adminstered as a dictatorship.

Different sites have posted this kind of summary, but it seems very likely the story will pan out like this.

Edited by The King

I'm a bit more than half finished with Vector Prime.

Click For Spoiler
I'm where Luke and Mara leave Belkadan and find out about the Preatorite Vong.

It's good so far.

I'm a bit more than half finished with Vector Prime.

Click For Spoiler
I'm where Luke and Mara leave Belkadan and find out about the Preatorite Vong.

It's good so far.

282810[/snapback]

Meh, imho Vector Prime was one of the poorest written books out of the entire NJO series. :frusty:

Terrible writers :huh:

Lucky thing was that it could not get worse after Vector Prime :angry:

It's alright. It's no The Lost World, but It's good.

Click For Spoiler
Chewbacca go bye bye :congrats:

It's alright. It's no The Lost World, but It's good.

Click For Spoiler
Chewbacca go bye bye :congrats:

282933[/snapback]

I know. Its a pity but he wasnt really of my favourite characters :congrats: I feel sorry for Han & Co. though.

ANyways, some new spoiler pictures of ep3 can be found here.

But it's still sad. He was a good character of the movies. Funny and powerful. I don't know how Han will ever cope after more than, what, 35 years?

As for the pics, the fighter is cool. *sets it as my wallpaper!* Cooler than the TIE imo. But that wierd tank that looks like a kitchen appliance... Aren't those the things rolling in the background of the wookiees in the teaser?

But it's still sad. He was a good character of the movies. Funny and powerful. I don't know how Han will ever cope after more than, what, 35 years?

Han's manner of coping will suck thru-out another 6 books or so.

As for the pics, the fighter is cool. *sets it as my wallpaper!* Cooler than the TIE imo. But that wierd tank that looks like a kitchen appliance... Aren't those the things rolling in the background of the wookiees in the teaser?

283226[/snapback]

Not to my knowledge, must watch the trailer again (will do that tomorrow) but these tanks were also seen in ep2 during the Geonosis Battle.

Alright, I'll give something to talk about. I'll post questions from my SW Trivial Persuit.

I- Who does Vader inform, "You are beaten, it is pointless to resist"?

II- What deflector shield configuration did the Rebel pilots adopt prior to their attack run on the first Death Star?

III- What skill was Anakin Skywalker already proficient in, when Obi-Wan first met him?

IV- What sector in the Hoth system did Darth Vader's fleet emerge from hyperspace into?

V- Which of C-3PO's legs was the last one to be reassembled after his ordeal in Cloud City?

VI- What rank was the Imperial in charge of the control bunker on Endor?

I've seen the Trailer for the final SW film on Access Hollywood and E.T and it looks amazing can hardly wait for the final installment in the series.

B) B) B) :laugh:

I am also a big Star Wars fan. I am looking forward to episode 3. And hope it will be better than episodes 1 and 2........especially episode 1.