Sign in to follow this  
NordicBearskin

Which recurring character

I would have to go with Garak, I would love to have one of those Bashir/Garak conversations with him. :lol: Mind you, I wouldn't mind Neelix, as long as I didn't have to eat his cooking.

Garak would be interesting, but I think I'd choose Q. (Who knows where I'd end up! :lol:)

Easy one for me - LORE!!!!! I could listen to him talk for hours (which I'm sure I would have to). What Indy said about Q applies here too, I don't know where I would end up either.

Click for Spoiler:

although I know where I would like to end up - nudge nudge wink wink

My second choice would be Dr. Noonien Soong (as seen in Birthright Part 1).

Q !!!!

I just love Q! I'd love to have an interesting conversation with him about what new "jokes" he is planning to create :lol:

Mrs. Captain Picard

im going to go with Phlox, he just seems to interesting, and full fo great stories. i know hes more a regular, but i would like to hang with him and hear all of his stories.

Hey, no poll, thats cool, anything goes huh? Ok ... I choose the Horta because I love rock candy!

EDIT: Oh, "recurring character" :laugh: Um ... I guess it have to be Zefram Cochrane yeah, that would be a hoot!

Edited by Alterego

I would love to have dinner with Jadzia. She would be very interesting to talk to because she has so much knowledge from the other hosts. I would also like to have a meal with Garak - I loved the interaction between him and Julian. Janeway would also be another great person to have dinner with, providing she didn't burn the meal with her replicator!!

I wouldn't want to have dinner with Seven of Nine or Tuvok. I like to have a chat and a laugh over a meal and those two wouldn't be ideal candidates. Also, Seven wouldn't let me have salt or seasoning on my meal, she would say 'Salt is irrelevant' or 'This meal does not require further seasoning'. Julian would be very annoying, he just loves himself too much and thinks he is the 'master of everything'

Madam Captain out!!

This is a TOUGH question. :blink:

I hate to do this, but I would have to narrow this down by each series:

TOS: Scotty. One thing I learned in college: Engineering majors knew how to party. I suspect it is not much different in the future, and Scotty is the best. :lol:

TNG: Picard or Q. Either one would provide fine dinner conversation.

DS9: Dax. As stated previously, with all those lifetimes, there would be plenty to talk about.

VOY: While I would not mind having dinner with any of the recurring characters on "Voyager", there is not one which particularly stands out for me. Maybe 7 of 9, but it would not be for the dinner! :devil:

ENT: T'pol. Vulcan philosophy intrigues me, and she is the most interesting of all the recurring Vulcans.

Jon Archer - anyone expected another answer from me? :dude:

TOS: Scotty - and a funny evening is guaranteed

TNG: Picard - would be interesting to talk to him

DS9: Miles O'Brian + family - I always liked him

VOY: 7of9, actually I would have prefered the Doctor - but does he eat???? :eek: