• Un-Happily Married and Looking
    • Separated
    • Separated and Looking
    • Happily Divorced
    • Un-Happily Divorced
    • Happily Divorced and Looking
    • Happily Single

Yeah, my curiosity is getting the better of me today.. :clap:

As for me I voted Happily Divorced..At times I consider myself Happily Divorced and Looking..But I usually get tired of trying to meet someone rather quickly..

Edited by spacetigger

Where is the option "lucky single, not looking for anyone" ? :)

That would be my vote. I'm happy to be single and I want to stay this way the next time... the next years, maybe :clap:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Where is the option "lucky single, not looking for anyone" ?  :)

That would be my vote. I'm happy to be single and I want to stay this way the next time... the next years, maybe  :clap:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Oops ..Looks like I missed 1..I should have had a 'Happily Single' choice..Too bad there isn't a way for me to go back and edit the Poll..

Seperated,for several years now.....

Not really looking for someone,but if someone catches me eye,who knows?Either way,I'm not wanting anything committed at the time...

some days I'm okay with that,other days I sort of miss not having a significant other....

:clap:

Single and looking--but happily single

I do have my eye on someone though...

Single (In my "Interests" section of my profile,I put down "My Girl" as an interest,that refers to my 3-year old pitbull Roxy :) ),and happy to be so.I barely make enough money at work to support myself,ain't needing no woman hanging onto my wallet :)

Right now I have fun just hanging out with my boys and playing little games with the women we know,ain't nothing serious though.Its fun.

I guess from the categories above, I am single but very involved with someone. However, I am happy and content to be only with that person. We are not married, and probably will never marry. Things are okay with me exactly the way they are.

not so happily married, but if youve read married divorced in risa you would know that. oh well lifes too short to worry too much about it. i almost checked the unhappily-looking :) but i really dont need another woman to add stress to my life. ones more than enough. :)

I'm happily single but if I happen to bump in to a good looking single guy between the ages of 35-50 who has a steady job, likes to party and has a good sense of humor that could change.

I voted Single and Looking, but I am not looking that hard. LOL.

I am of the opinion right now that if I find someone great, but if not oh well, but I am not going to go out of my way to try to find that person.