Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

First & hooked episode?

greetings...

my first eps was "broken bow" and the one that got me hooked was also "broken bow". i loved it from the first few seconds. i've been addicted ever since. i loooooooove the show.

chimei :P

Broken Bow was the first episode I watched,though not the episode that hooked me and reeled me into Enterprise.I'm not sure any single episode managed that.It was a combination of many things over the course of the first 2 seasons that kept me coming back for new episodes.

greetings...

my first eps was "broken bow" and the one that got me hooked was also "broken bow". i loved it from the first few seconds. i've been addicted ever since. i loooooooove the show.

chimei :P

Stardate:213778.9

Same here I was hooked from the very beggining

first: Broken Bow

hook: Regeneration!

i was just watching for a Trek fix b4 that....and i think The Expanse will hook me again!

I don't remember my first episode...it was Season Two, whatever it was.

Hooked - season premiere, season 3

I've missed one-and-a-half eps this season, and I'm kicking myself!

Good Q Cap! 1st ep; Broken Bow

Hooker; Season 3! I'm lovin the sci-fi-ness and Archer's new Tude!

Broken Bow and Broken Bow. However, my jaw dropped open when I heard Connor Trinneer speak the line, "A man needs lots of fluids when he's under the weather" in "Unexpected" and somehow made it sound obscenely wickedly sexy. :) :)

Broken Bow was the first ENT episode that I saw and it was also the one that got me hooked. I was at the shows mercy from the teaser on the opening episode.

It was a combination of many things over the course of the first 2 seasons that kept me coming back for new episodes.

I like the new direction but I really miss what was happening in the Old direction, Season 1 & 2 are always going to fondly remember'ed by me.

Broken Bow was the first episode I saw and I was hooked on ENT since the day it's production was first announced.

Silent enemy was the first episode I happened to see at the Fedcon convention at Bonn, 2002.

And I got hooked on it right away.

This effect really surprised me. Prior to this I saw pictures in the internet and read about the plot. And what I saw and read, I really didn't like. The uniforms looked to me as working clothes. The actors looked boring and not like real persons. I did not know anyone of them before.

But then I saw how ENT was realized. I liked the crew when I saw them interfering to each other, I liked the chemestry between them and I liked Jon Archer. The way he was dealing with his crew, the excitment about discovering space. I liked the way he was giving everyone the feeling to be appreaciated/acknowledged.

I also liked the theme.

Afterwards one scene on Broken Bow made it to me: Jon tried to convince Hoshi. He showed her the Klingon language to make her join the crew. This is typical to what I love about him: Jon convinces people, he does not persuade or force them. He is making them do what they and he wants.

Easy question.

First episode---Broken Bow

Hooked---Broken Bow

As you can tell, I've been a fan from the beginning. Actually before that. I was waiting with wild anticipation before it aired based on everything I'd read describing the series. And everything lived up to my expectations and more! Now it's getting even better! I look forward to each and every episode.

I've like Enterprise from the first time that I saw it..The first episode I saw was Broken Bow and it is the episode that got me hooked as well..

I do like the new direction that this season has taken but I liked the way things went in the first 2 seasons..I didn't see a reason to shake things up..It'll be interesting to see what happens when the whole Xindi thing is resolved..

First Episode - Broken Bow

Hooked Episode - (That one in season 2 where Hoshi had the transporter accident). That's when I started watching it regularly. I've only seen one or two episodes before then, but every episode since then.

First episode: Broken Bow

Episode that hooked me: Broken Bow

I watched ENT from the beginning with Broken Bow, so I say this episode also got me hooked :) .

Mrs. Captain Picard

Hooked Episode - (That one in season 2 where Hoshi had the transporter accident). That's when I started watching it regularly. I've only seen one or two episodes before then, but every episode since then.

"Vanishing Point" is the title. :)

"Vanishing Point" is the title. :)

thank-you captain. thats the one i was thinking of. :)

i was excited the moment i heard about it, as a matter of fact i was getting quite upset at the idea of not being able to watch it, but at the last minute we finally got a upn station, ive been watching since the beginiing, and hooked since the begininning. EXCELLENT SHOW.

Guest bella

My TV aerial had fallen off the roof but I hadn't got it fixed because there was nothing in particular I wanted to watch, and I was working through my videos instead.

I was coming to the end of my collection and happened to see the video of Broken Bow in the supermarket. I hadn't even known there was a new series of Star Trek.

I bought it on an impulse, expecting something Voyerger-ish, realised my mistake and was hooked!! Absolutely!

The first episode I saw was Broken Bow

The episode that got me hooked was the first episode of TOS I ever saw, and specifically what episode that was I can't pinpoint. What I mean by that is that I was hooked on all 4 of the series that followed TOS by TOS.

Broken Bow first episode. Liked the show from the start. Have become hooked over time, enjoying the development of stories and characters. First episode to hook me was Starange New World.

civilization, the andorian incident.

the andorian incident was one of the first eps to portray the vulcans as being somewhat less than truthful. enterprise has given the vulcans an edge that i love. we have seen vulcan warships, vulcan commando units, vulcan army units in combat with the andorians. the other shows have made the vulcans out to be kind of bland - just because you believe in logic doesn't mean that you are going to ignore your own best interests.

civilization just appeals to me because it is the kind of show that really could only happen without the constraints of the prime directive. i know that there were instances on TNG were starfleet personnel were exposed to pre-warp societies but those (if i remember correctly) were all accidents.

The first episode I saw was Broken Bow. It had a very exciting and dramatic beginning so I was pretty much hooked from there on out. But after seeing Acquisition, and how they were trying to capture some of the comedy and light-hearted attitude from TOS, it totally captured my heart. (The particular scene was where the "aliens" were interacting with Porthos.)