Sign in to follow this  
Madam Captain

What was the first Voyager episode you ever saw?

Guest -*Madam Captain*-
I saw Caretaker in America ( :P) when it first aired, i was quite xcited, i was in California at the time and me and my family were flicking through the channels, the one and only dealing i have had with UPN!

Hi there :o

I live in Australia, Perth to be exact, where do you live?? I'm guessing from your post that you don't live in the US. I have always wanted to travel around the US for as long as I can remember. Americans are so lucky, they don't have to travel too far to get to a Star Trek convention and they seem to be on all the time over there. Whereas here in Australia, they usually only have conventions in Sydney or Melbourne and then they only have one or two Star Trek actors attending. I have heard of a few happening in Perth but that was before I got into Trek (which was earlier this year).

Linda

Guest Madam Captian
The first one I saw was the one where Ichib wants to give Seven his nurel node because her's is malfunctioning.  As you can see I started very late in the game.

Imperfection 7.1, wasnt it?

Hello again :P

Have you seen the whole seven seasons of Voyager?? I have recently watched all seven seasons with my housemate, who has been a trekkie for about ten years. She got me into Star Trek, although I haven't seen much of DS9 or Next Gen but I have seen most of the movies. Now I own about 30 episodes of Voyager on video and I can't wait for it to come out on DVD so I can buy all the seasons. I have to say, after watching all seven seasons, I couldn't find any episodes that I didn't like. All the episodes were great, some being more memorable than others and some being absolutely 'nectar of the Gods' (as my housemate likes to describe fantastic episodes). I loved Endgame and I have just finished reading 'Homecoming' which continues on after Voyager gets back to Earth - very, very interesting and again, absolutely 'nectar of the Gods'. I had to go out and buy 'The Farther Shore' which continues on from Homecoming and I started reading that one last night,

Linda

My first Voyager episode was Futures End part 1. After a DS9 star trek hiatus I was reluctant to watch Voyager with a female captain. Finally I saw Futures End and proceeded to watch every eps after that and caught the missed eps in rerun. You can't blame me for being hesitant about a female captain. She had a bun in her hair o.k..Still haven't seen DS9, I'll have to find out if htat airs on T.V. anywhere.

I started watching it half way through the seventh season. I believe the first ep i ever saw was Lineage, but I could be wrong. I regret not watching it from season 3 because I already knew that P/T was gonna happen and I missed all the flirting. But if I had watched it from the begining I would of been 4 when it started (in 1994). :angry:

The first episode i saw was Caretaker i live in the U.K and had been avoiding spoilers for months i wanted to rate it myself. I remember when i first heard the music start i knew it was going to be great with a title sequence like that how could it not be and sure enough i thought it was just brill. :lol:

Guest -*Madam Captain*-
The first episode i saw was Caretaker i live in the U.K and had been avoiding spoilers for months i wanted to rate it myself. I remember when i first heard the music start i knew it was going to be great with a title sequence like that how could it not be and sure enough i thought it was just brill. :lol:

Hi there :lol:

I love Caretaker. I only saw it for the first time this year but I thought it was great. I also have lots of other favorite episodes - I couldn't pick just one, Voyager was such a fantastic series (it still is a fantastic series). I love Kate Mulgrew, she was so dedicated to making Janeway such a wonderful captain - they are both legends!!

Linda

I started watching it half way through the seventh season. I believe the first ep i ever saw was Lineage, but I could be wrong. I regret not watching it from season 3 because I already knew that P/T was gonna happen and I missed all the flirting. But if I had watched it from the begining I would of been 4 when it started (in 1994). :laugh:

Wow!! You are young, how old were you when you started watching Voyager?? I'm about thirteen years older than you and I still have trouble trying to understand some of the technobabble. If I started watching Voyager at your age, most of it would have gone straight over my head!

Linda

I've always made it a point to watch from the first episode of every new Star Trek series

I very much think that the first one I ever saw was the one where Kes's mind is taken over and her body is one of an evil guy. Anyone know which one that was?

Warlord! That was it! It was a great episode.

Now I'm hooked on Voyager. But since they only show it once a week, I'm gonna have to buy the seasons, which isn't as cheap as the DS9s :b-day:

Edited by sea trooper

:b-day: The first episode that I ever saw was "Muse." After that I was truly hooked. I really enjoyed that episode....and B'Elanna, with all of the controversy that surrounds her, became my favorite character. :b-day:

First Voyager episode I saw was Caretaker the first episode in the series, and I never missed an episode during the first run. My wife would get upset with me because I scheduled everything around Star Trek, and she was glad that I didn't take that level of commitment with Enterprise.

Caretaker was the very first episode that I viewed from this series. It was ok but the episodes that followed were better.

I saw it from the very first episode Caretaker and i have every episode on tape,but what surprises me is i havent seen them all yet :wacko: i watched 2 episodes today and i had never seen them before so i think it might be a good idea if i start again from the begining :waaaa:

Caretaker was my first. I remember it well. It wasn't supposed to have a UK broadcast for a while yet but there some kind of Star Trek night on BBC 2 for the 30th Anniversary and the highlight of the night was the first showing of Caretaker. It was magical! Pity it went down hill after that...

Don't remember. I think it was 30 Days. I watched the rest and all the reruns in syndication.