Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Picard

Mrs.Picard's Personal Log

:o

Aaaaaalright, if you wish... I won't do that again  :(

anyway...

Personal log, 8.4.04

Hm, not much so far today. It's Easter this weekend. Hm. I didn't even notice that until I took a look into the calendar. Scary. When I was a child, I was always looking forward to Easter (the PRESEEEENTS *yay*) and now I forget that it even takes place. *sigh* I believe I am getting old.  :(  :huh:

Picard out.

Hehe yeah me to easter eggs yum yum and whats this about getting old..lol you dont look a day over 18 :( talk to you later..take care bye bye :o

Thanks, hangon ( :o ) and tokar :huh: :(

I feel better now, my grandma has given me my easter presents :(

Lots of chocolate for little Mrs.Picard :( *yummie* :o

Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they like you. something good will happen 2 you at 1:00-4:00pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere msn, outside of school, anywhere. get ready for the biggest shock of your life. if you break this chain you will be cursed with relationship problems for the next ten years. Tomorrow is National Sex /kissDay. If you send 15ppl this in 15 min you're SAFE

... sorry Mrs. picard, but you know as well as I do I have so much problems with girls I have to send this out.

Personal log, 9.4.04

I watched X Men and two TNG episodes today. Can't get enough of Mr. Stewart :o

I'm extremely happy now. :o

Oh, you should see X Men, too :o

It's a great movie.

Though I admit that X 2 is slightly better. But just slightly (Charles Xavier has more to do in X 2, that's why I say that :o )...

just to note about that chain letter I sent you... I only sent it to you so that means what it says might happen to me... but I have a better chance getting hit by a nuke...*reads chain letter again*.... ok maybe I'm worng on that.

Awww, it really is alright that you've sent it. :o

I don't mind at all... I just don't believe in those things. :o

Personal log, 10.4.04

Nothing so far today. I'm watching DS9 on TV.

My mom is at my grandmother's house for a cup of coffee. I love being home alone. :clap: :P

Picard out.

Personal log, 11.4.04

I just visited my grandmother and got my Easter present. Yay.

Well, I'll work on my new Pat pics later, I have to transfer them to my laptop to my collection. Found such a great website yesterday with new pics I didn't know yet (happens rarely, I think I know almost all websites with pics of Pat :lol: ) :blush:

But, for now, I'll just relax with my Pat pics. :lol: *drools* :lol:

Picard out.

Personal log, 12.4.04

Not much today. I watched 3 TNG episodes since no episode was on TV today (don't you just *hate* holidays? :flex::flex: ).

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, I'll meet one of my friends again, we're going to go shopping :nono: Gotta look for some nice CDs. :tear:

Picard out.

Personal log, 13.4.04

I spent such a nice day in the city today with my friend. We had a good laugh and I bought anything but the CDs I wanted :unsure:

Hm. Monday will be my first day at the new university. I am starting to get nervous now. I mean, I have studied at a university before, but this is a completely new city, a new subject, and I'm really nervous. :theforce:

Picard out.

Personal log, 14.4.04

I'll have to go to university tomorrow. Just to check out some information events that will take place. :blink:

My mom will be with me. I know, I'm a grown woman and I shouldn't take mommy with me. :wacko: :wow:

Picard out.

Personal log, 15.4.04

Oh, I'm so exhausted. *YAWNS* B)

It was very nice day, information and all that, I really liked that, I know what to do now at university, but it was soooooo exhausting.

I will relax now during my visit of STfans.net :roflmao:

Picard out.

Personal log, 16.4.04

I relaxed today. It was a good day for a loooooong sleep. :)

Had a few arguments with my mother today, she wasn't in a good mood, I assume. :flex:

Picard out.

*WAVES* Hey long time no chat :) hope you and your mum sorted things out :flex: talk to you soon :bow:

Thank you! :bow: :)

Yeah, my mom and me often have arguments, but I'm sure that it will be alright tomorrow. :flex:

:) :) B)

Oh and thanks for the flowers *BLUSH*

Personal log, 17.4.04

Well, not much today, except for continuing arguments with my mother. :)

I saw my fave VOY episode today, "Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy" :)

It's such a great episode :roflmao:

Picard out.

Personal log, 18.4.04

Well, not much so far. I'm nervous. Tomorrow will be my first day at university. *paces around* :roflmao:

I will have to go to bed much earlier than usual tonight. :) :)

Picard out.

Personal log, 18.4.04

Well, not much so far. I'm nervous. Tomorrow will be my first day at university. *paces around*  :bow:

I will have to go to bed much earlier than usual tonight.  :(  :blink:

Picard out.

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW :hug::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::bow:

Dont worry you will cope i know it :)

:thumbs:  :thumbs:  :blink:

Thank you so much, my friend!!!  :thumbs:  :hug:

NO thanks needed thats what good friends are for :bow: :( :bow:

Personal log, supplemental:

I just wanted to add that I had a wonderful time in the chat room with the director of trekkies 2. :hug:

Though I didn't say much or ask a question or whatever, I enjoyed it very much (and I think I'm going to start asking master q if he can bring Pat over here :bow::thumbs::thumbs: )

And I also enjoyed a radio play with Pat until a few minutes ago (it wasn't live, but who cares :bow: )... I could listen to it thanks to the internet live stream the radio offers :blink:

And now I'm gonna pace around a few more times, being nervous because of tomorrow :thumbs:

And now I'm gonna pace around a few more times, being nervous because of tomorrow  :bow:

Awww i am sure it will all go well..good luck :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Personal log, 19.4.04

Whoa :bow:

I'm exhausted.

First day at university went well, except for some difficulties with one of my subjects. :hug:

I will have to make a few calls tomorrow before I head towards the university. :bow:

But aside from that, I had a nice day. Especially when I found out that one of the best-looking professors is doing one of the classes I am attending... :) :bow:

Picard out.

Personal log, 19.4.04

Whoa  :)

I'm exhausted.

First day at university went well, except for some difficulties with one of my subjects.  B)

I will have to make a few calls tomorrow before I head towards the university.  :bow:

But aside from that, I had a nice day. Especially when I found out that one of the best-looking professors is doing one of the classes I am attending...  :hug:  :bow:

Picard out.

Hey i am glad to hear it went well i thinking about you today when i saw picard he was on bbc news talking about a new play he,s doing in london,if its on the news again later i will try to find out the name of it and when its showing B)

Hehe so you already checking out the professors :) .. :bow:

What? :hug:

A new play??? :)

Even *I* didn't know that! When? Who? Where? In London? OMG! B)

I will have a chance to go to England with my mom this year and I'm gonna beg her now for taking me there... OMG B)

Are you sure? :o

I want to have BBC, too :bow:

*freaks out*

Of course I am checking my new professors... Just to see if everything's alright... :bow::bow:

Thanks for the info, my friend!!!! :)

What?  :hug:

A new play???  :)

Even *I* didn't know that! When? Who? Where? In London? OMG!  B)

I will have a chance to go to England with my mom this year and I'm gonna beg her now for taking me there... OMG  B) 

Are you sure?  :o

I want to have BBC, too  :)

*freaks out*

Of course I am checking my new professors... Just to see if everything's alright... :bow::bow:

Thanks for the info, my friend!!!!  :o

:o Dont worry i will get the info for you :) i thought that would intrest you i already got a friend working on it for me he will send the info in the morning to me and then i will email it to you!!!!!!!

P.S Thats what friends are for :bow: