Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Picard

Mrs.Picard's Personal Log

Personal log, 21.11.03

Today I slept until 4.30 pm and my mom got a "bit" upset on that. I'll try not to stay up that long, but I had to do this last night, I had to work on my fan fiction story, I haven't worked at it in the last month, so I thought it was time to do so.

Picard out.

Personal log, 22.11.03

Today it was a calm day again. I finally watched my X Men 2 DVD (I have only watched the first part of it so far), a bit of DS9 and VOY (very good episode today). I'm currently thinking of buying the VOY DVDs when they come out here. I didn't know that VOY has so many good episodes (though there are some bad ones as well).

Picard out.

Personal log, 23.11.03

Today I watched "L.A. Story" with Steve Martin, and a guest appearance of Mr. Stewart and Chevy Chase :laugh: . Though he was there for only a few seconds, I enjoyed it very much, of course.

Other things happening today: My mother's friend brought her son with her, so I had to talk to him and couldn't watch DS9 or VOY without being interrupted :laugh:

Picard out.

Personal log, 24.11.03

Waiting for my fave late night show to be on TV here in a few minutes...

I've decided to stay out of ICQ for a while, I just dislike those little 8 to 10 windows popping up when I'm online there... I love the people there and I enjoy talking to them, but it's impossible to talk to 10 people at the same time. :laugh: It gets too much.

Picard out.

Personal log, 25.11.03

Today was a calm day again. Nothing really special happened, only one of my friends sent me an SMS to tell me where we'll meet this week. I'll have to get up very early to meet him, but I think it's okay, I need to buy some Christmas presents.

Picard out.

Personal log, 26.11.03

I had a relaxing day today. I watched an interesting TOS episode, and I'm looking forward to going to the city tomorrow, getting some Christmas presents. I'm thinking of buying a DVD or video tape for my mother. I also have to buy some tapes to record some songs.

Picard out.

Personal log, 27.11.03

Today I was in town with my friend. We had lots of fun, buying Christmas presents and all that. Tomorrow I'll have to go to the city again, with another friend of mine, buying Christmas presents as well :lol:

Picard out.

Personal log, 28.11.03

I finished my Christmas shopping today. One of my friends buys her presents one day before Christmas eve :( But many people do so, I was one of them myself last year - but not this year. :lol:

Picard out.

Personal log, 29.11.03

I'm currently watching our German version of "American Idol", cause my mom is watching it, and I'm sitting in the living room next to the TV.

I had a nice call today, and I watched Voyager and DS9.

It's gonna be a calm and relaxing weekend.

Picard out.

Personal log, 30.11.03

Found many pictures of Pat last night, I'm gonna continue looking for more today. I have over 90 pages, everyone with... about.... uhm... 15 links to look through. That's gonna be a long, long night.

Picard out.

Personal log, 1.12.03

I added all the new pictures I found today to the ones I already had on my laptop. I also decided to go to bed a bit earlier tonight - or I'll carry on writing my fan fic. Don't know yet.

Picard out.

Personal log, 2.12.03

I got up very late today, and I continued to write my fan fic. Seems like I am in the mood for doing that today. :rolleyes:

Nothing else happened.

Picard out.

Personal log, 3.12.03

I heard Patrick on the radio today. It was a live broadcasting from NYC. I was so happy to hear his voice! :rolleyes:

He talked about his play on Broadway and his new movie :) :bag:

Picard out.

Personal log, 4.12.03

I found a website today that is full of Patrick - pictures and wallpapers and... *breaths* ok enough of that.

I had a boring day today, I'm expecting some mail which should have come today, but it didn't :biggrin:

Picard out.

Personal log, 5.12.03

Nothing special today, just a bit tired.

Still waiting for the mail. Nothing came. I'm getting worried now. :blink:

Picard out.

Personal log, 6.12.03

Nothing happened today. Still no mail. :blink:

We had Santa Claus day here, and I got some money and, of course, lots of sweets. :lol:

Picard out.

Personal log, 7.12.03

I overslept a whole DS9 episode today. B) I was awake again when VOY was on and the doctor spoke to Tom Paris.

I'll have a lot to do tomorrow. I should stay in bed the whole day B)

Picard out.

Personal log, 8.12.03

Nothing today, I went to the post office to ask if a package had been sent to me, but nothing was there. I'm getting nervous and worried. I hope the mail didn't get lost on the way. :dude:

Other things that happened today:

- I found out that there will be 3 movies with Pat on TV on Christmas here. :eek:

Picard out.

Personal log, 9.12.03

Still nothing new today, still no mail. I'll have to get up really early (or I won't even go to bed, I think) to get something to the post office. :dude:

I'm very sad that my favorite Late Night Show on TV here will be cancelled. I'm so sad and angry about that. :eek:

Picard out.

Personal log, 10.12.03

Still no mail today. I e-mailed them and asked where my package is. *sigh*

I'm watching my fave Late Night Show. As long as that is possible...

Other things happened today:

It's very, very cold outside. I was feeling so cold when I walked to the post office. :(

Picard out.

Personal log, 11.12.03

Nothing today. Still no mail :( Where are my Christmas presents?

I had a calm day today and a good laugh with my fave Late Nite Show. It's a shame that it will be cancelled.

Other things that happened:

- I figured out that my mother has now three weeks holidays. :( :clap:

Picard out.

Personal log, 12.12.03

Nothing new today as well. Still no mail. :biggrin:

I went shopping with my mom today. It was so boring, like always. I almost missed TOS. :)

Really bad mood today...

Picard out.

Personal log, 13.12.03

Just had a very good trivia session. It was great, I even answered a math question right. I feel special now :biggrin:

Just a short log entry today, my messengers are awaiting me :)

Picard out.

Personal log, 14.12.03

I'm glad Saddam Hussein was captured. That was the first news I heard today.

Other things happened today:

- My mother and I are discussing when we go shopping for Christmas. :)

- And I have to buy some more Christmas presents... :dude:

Picard out.

Personal log, 15.12.03

I went shopping with my mom today. And I had the chance to buy the new official Star Trek magazine. :) I'll read it later when I'm in bed. :dude: It's all about Enterprise. I was glad to find a poster of Malcolm Reed inside, but, I'd like to read more about TNG or the other series.... :)

I guess I can't have everything.

Picard out.

Personal log, 16.12.03

Today was a calm day, I stayed up all night and slept the whole day long. I have to go to bed earlier today if I don't want to fall asleep in front of the computer.

Picard out.

Personal log, 17.12.03

I was in the city today, I bought Christmas presents for my friends. I had a hard time there to get to the things I wanted. The shops were so full of people ;)

They all act like tomorrow was a holiday or something... ;)

I'm glad I have all the Christmas presents now.

Picard out.

Personal log, 18.12.03

Big argument with my mother today about being online too much and too long and so on... ;)

I'm not in that good a mood right now...

But I hang up my new Patrick-pictures I received and now the wall next to my bed looks very much nicer. ;)

Picard out.

Personal log, 19.12.03

My Christmas presents are here! Finally! The package came today! ;)

I saw my friend today. We haven't seen each other for such a long time. We enjoyed our meeting very much, we laughed about "the old times at school" :biggrin:

Picard out.

Personal log, 20.12.03

Another package came today, I'm now a proud owner of a TNG t-shirt with the Enterprise D on it :o

I didn't find one with the Enterprise E :laugh::jaw:

Picard out.