Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Picard

Mrs.Picard's Personal Log

Personal log, 20.10.03

*phew* It was an exhausting day today. I went shopping with my mother. We bought many things because of her leaving on Wednesday... I'm looking forward to that...

I had no time today to work at my wall :)

Picard out.

Personal log, 21.10.03

Still not done anything for my wall... :)

I had in interesting chat with a former friend from university (he's still a good friend of mine), he invited me to the "Matrix"-night on November 5th. I'm currently thinking about going there with him and two other former university friends. I think I will do so, it will be very funny to see them again. :)

Picard out.

Personal log, 22.10.03

Today was the day: My mother will be away for 4 weeks from now on. I'm very happy to have the whole apartment for me. I had an relaxing day today, I mostly spent it in front of the computer, something I cannot do when my mother is walking around :blink:

I'm sure I can handle the situation of being home alone very well.

Picard out.

Personal log, 23.10.03

I got my hair cut today. I had to walk through the village I'm living in, and it has gotten very cold outside. I'm glad to sit here in a warm room. :blink:

I'lll have a visitor at the weekend, so I have to clean up everything here... :lol:

Picard out.

Personal log, 25.10.03

I wasn't able to make a log entry yesterday. I'm sick, and I hate that, being unable to get up, being tired and not able to sleep... I hate it to have a bad cold... But at least I can relax in bed, take my notebook with me and watch my TNG DVDs over and over again :klingon:

Picard out.

Personal log, 26.10.03

I was in bed all day long, I was so tired. I slept for some time, then I watched VOY and DS9 on TV. I finally managed to get up and sit down in front of the computer.

I'm still tired and I hope to get well soon :angry:

Picard out.

Personal log, 27.10.03

Today was an interesting day. I had to get up and drive to the nearest city due to some business I had to do there - and after that a friend of mine and I walked through the city - and guess what I found: I found a model kit from the "U.S.S. Enterprise" :angry:

I'm so happy to have it :laugh:

Picard out.

Personal log, 28.10.03

Today I went to the post office and picked up my "X Men 2" calendar. I'm still a bit tired and try to relax at home so that my cold doesn't get worse.

Picard out.

Personal log, 29.10.03

Yesterday I ordered some Star Trek merchandise, like books and some posters... I can't resist on buying it.

I also finished my printings of the pictures for my wall. Now I "only" have to put them on the wall to finish it. That will be hard work...

Picard out.

Personal log, 30.10.03

Today nothing really special happened. I finished my printings and now I'm ready to finish my tribute wall.

Other things that happened today: None.

Picard out.

Personal log, 31.10.03

I received my copy of the Patrick Stewart unauthorized biography today. I'll read it later when I'm in bed.

It seems like Halloween starts to be being celebrated here, too. I heard about some Halloween parties...

Picard out.

Personal log, 1.11.03

Today my friend visited me for a short time, we had some fun while watching the "Frasier" - episode (yeah, I finally managed to get it from... some friends :lol: ) though I had to translate her some sentences she didn't understand.

Though she was here for only about 2 hours I had a great day and enjoyed it very much to have her here again. We cannot see each other very often, she's busy with her work. :lol:

Picard out.

Personal log, 2.11.03

Nothing unusual today, I worked at my wall and watched DS9 and VOY. I wanted to watch the movie "The children of Dune", but I thought it was so bad, I turned off the TV and sat in front of the computer.

Picard out.

Personal log, 3.11.03

Today I finally got my Simpsons VHS with the episode "Homer The Great" in which Patrick speaks the role of "Number One". I also went to the city with a friend today, we had a good time while eating our fries :grin:

I'm also looking forward to seeing "Matrix Revolutions" on Wednesday night.

Picard out.

Personal log, 4.11.03

Today nothing unusual happened. I got a nice phone call in the afternoon. :lol:

But that was all for today.

Picard out.

Personal log, 6.11.03

Yesterday I was in the theater, "Matrix - Revolutions". It was a so called "Matrix - Night", all three movies were on. I didn't like the new Matrix movie, I was a bit disappointed after watching it. I went to a friend after the last movie was over because no tram was there to bring me home at 3 am :drool: . It was really fun, I stayed at his apartment and while he slept I watched TOS, it was on TV at 6 am.

And: I finished my second Patrick Stewart wall today. I'm so happy.

Picard out.

Personal log, 7.11.03

Today I ordered some Star Trek merchandise things and cleaned my room.

My mom called in the evening and I talked to her about when she'll be back. I'll have to clean everything here the day before her arrival.

Picard out.

Personal log, 8.11.03

Yay! X Men 2 will be released on Monday here. I have to take the tram to the nearest city and buy it immediately on Monday. I'm so excited to see it. :o

I saw it only one time in the theater... That was not enough... :o

Picard out.

Personal log, 9.11.03

Today I had a nice visitor, a fellow trekkie was at my house and we had a lot of fun, we also went to Mc Donald's and talked a lot about Star Trek.

I also watched one episode of DS9 and one of VOY today. And a friend called me, one I have not spoken to for a long time.

Picard out.

Personal log, 10.11.03

Today was a sad day, I read bad critics about Patrick's new play on Broadway...

But I also went to the city and bought my X 2 DVD, the special edition, of course :thumbs: with interviews and so on (at least I hope that there will be interviews).

Picard out.

Personal log, 11.11.03

Today I had another relaxing day with a new Patrick Stewart-hosted documentary video in my mail.

Nothing else I would consider as "important" happened.

Picard out.

Personal log, 12.11.03

Today I bought two new ink cartridges for my mom's printer. They were quite expensive, but at least I managed to print out the latest pictures of Patrick. I also got mail today, it seems I'll have to buy a new frame for a new wonderful picture of my favorite actor :huh:

Picard out.

Personal log, 13.11.03

Today was a cold day here, the winter is coming up very fast here. I watched the movie "Robin Hood - Men In Tights" this morning and had a good laugh, it's such a funny movie.

And I finally managed to wash the dishes that were messing up the kitchen. It took me half an hour. If my mom had seen the kitchen she would have thrown me out :lol:

Picard out.

Personal log, 14.11.03

My father brought me my new TV newspaper today. No movie with Patrick in the next two weeks on TV here :)

The kitchen is messed up again, I don't know how this could happen. I'll have to clean up the whole apartment on Tuesday before my mother comes home on Wednesday.

Picard out.

Personal log, 15.11.03

Today was a very good day for me. I watched the movie "Death Train" with Patrick Stewart and Pierce Brosnan. I was glad to see that many shots were taken in Germany. :)

I also took a closer look at my new TV newspaper and found out that there will be a movie with Patrick, on November 23rd. I'll have to watch, record and enjoy it :)

Picard out.

Personal log, 16.11.03

Today I saw a really good episode of "Voyager". It was the one with the Prometheus and the EMH-2. I laughed a lot, and I think it is one of the best Voyager episodes ever :blink:

Picard out.

Personal log, 17.11.03

I wanted to go to the post office today, but I overslept and the office was about to close as I woke up :blink:

So I have to go there tomorrow, I hope I won't oversleep again.

I watched "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" on DVD last night. Maybe that was the cause for me being so tired :wow:

Picard out.

Personal log, 18.11.03

Today is my last day without my mother walking around here. I loved the last weeks, living alone at home, no arguments about Star Trek, no yelling at me because I use to forget "important" things.... <_<

But I guess it will all restart now when she returns. I hope we'll last at least one day without having an argument.

Picard out.

Personal log, 19.11.03

My mother came home today. No arguments so far. I'm gonna watch my favorite Late Night Show now <_<

Picard out.

Personal log, 20.11.03

Today I helped my mom to clean up everything here. Seems like she doesn't share my sense for cleaned up areas :clap:

On Sunday there will be a movie with Patrick in it. I'm really looking forward to seeing it.

Picard out.