Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Picard

Mrs.Picard's Personal Log

Personal log, 21.12.03

Nothing really new today. I recieved an e-mail that my VHS tapes I ordered are on their way. <_<

I'm happy to hear that. I hope they will be here soon. :unsure:

Picard out.

Personal log, 22.12.03

I received my tapes today :frusty:

It's an old British miniseries with Pat in it, it's from 1976... I'm so eager to see the rest of it, I've watched 2 of 4 videotapes so far. :unsure:

Because of that: Not a long computer session for me today <_<

Picard out.

Personal log, 23.12.03

I saw LotR- Return of the King today, and I loved it so much. To see Gandalf so often was very... nice :lol:

I had a long talk with my friend as well. We laughed at lot. It was good to see her and give her Christmas present to her. :)

Picard out.

Personal log, 24.12.03

Really nice Christmas this year. My Grandmother was here and my mother and I had a nice dinner with her. I didn't expect it to be so good, cause I'm not that much into Christmas. I got some nice presents, however, which I love very much (some new Patrick pics... my faves... :) ).

It was a good Christmas. At least to me. :) I'm not much excited about the family dinner on Friday... :lol:

Picard out.

Personal log, 25.12.03

I saw "A Christmas Carol" with Patrick Stewart today. It was on TV here just about an hour ago. I'm so happy. :dude:

Other things that happened: My friend has some problems, I'll try to help her out of that.

And: family dinner tomorrow :dude:

Picard out.

Personal log, 26.12.03

Well, I survived the dinner. It wasn't that bad. The boyfriend of one of my family members turned out to be a trekkie as well :dude:

And we watched "Star Trek III - The search for Spock" together (it was on TV here) and had a great discussion before his girlfriend got jealous :dude: (I dunno why, I had no intention to take him away from her :dude: ).

Picard out.

Personal log, 27.12.03

Calm day today, nothing really serious happened. I was talking to my American friend on the phone and one of my video tapes is broken. :dude: and it's the one with the DS9 Tribbles episode on it! :dude:

I'm not that much of a "niner", but I liked that episode a lot.

Picard out.

Personal log, 28.12.03

Calm day again. I found so many pictures of Pat last night and I spend one hour to transfer them to my other computer. I'll re-name them later, when my internet session is finished. B)

Picard out.

Personal log, 29.12.03

I got a nice call from USA today while I was re-naming and re-configuring my Pat pictures so that I can print them out and add them to my wall.

Other things that happened today:

- none, except lack of sleep, but that's nothing new B)

Picard out.

Personal log, 30.12.03

I got my hair cut today, looks okay. New Year's Eve tomorrow. Will be as usual, me at home, sitting in front of the computer. :dude:

Other things that happened today:

- none

Picard out.

Personal log 31.12.03

Actually it's first of January already, but, well, who cares :) The big fireworks outside are stopping one by one, and I can take off my headphones again. I'm not much into New Year's celebrations.

Picard out.

Personal log, 1.1.04

I watched "Alien 3" today. I bought the quadrilogy one day before Christmas and now I'm watching the movies and the special features DVDs. It's really interesting to have a look behind the scenes. I'm a big Sigourney Weaver fan and it's very nice to hear her opinions about the movies. :dude:

Picard out.

Personal log, 2.1.04

I got mail today. An autograph from Patrick. A fellow trekkie sent it to me as a late Christmas present.

I'm slightly... excited. :laugh:

*SCREAMS*

Ok, I'm fine again.... :lol: :laugh:

Picard out.

Personal log, 3.1.04

I cleaned up my room today. I'll have a visitor tomorrow, a fellow trekkie is coming by and I want my room to look good.

No other things happened today.

Picard out.

Personal log, 5.1.03

I wasn't able to make a log entry yesterday cause I had a visitor the whole night through (we talked ;) !) and I was too tired to go to the computer in the morning, so I decided to go to bed without a visit of this board. That was a mistake, of course. ;)

Picard out.

Personal log, 6.1.04

I started to re-watch "Encounter At Farpoint" today. I really like that first episode, Jean-Luc stepping out of the dark... *passes out* :spock:

And Troi "I sense pain, Captain. Terrible pain!" :wow::spock:

And I always enjoy Q's appearances, so, what can I say, I love TNG :)

Picard out.

Personal log, 7.1.04

I got my U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E model kit today!!!! :)

I 'm so happy!

It's standing on my desk now, so that I can see it whenever I enter my room! :)

Picard out.

Personal log, 8.1.04

Today I met with two of my closest friends. We were having a lot of fun in the city, walking around, eating at our fave fast food restaurant, drinking hot chocolate... It was so much fun.

And then, finally, after waiting for some months, it finally happened. TNG is back on TV here!!!!! :assimilated:

"Encounter At Farpoint Part I" today.... *dreamy sighs* :borg2:

Picard out.

Personal log, 9.1.04

Today was a calm day again. I slept long and then helped my mother with the shopping. :laugh:

Oh, and I saw part II of "Encounter At Farpoint"... They cut out the scene with Jean-Luc and Crusher in sickbay, so I was very happy :laugh:

Picard out.

They cut out the scene with Jean-Luc and Crusher in sickbay, so I was very happy  :laugh:

You were happy they cut out part of the show..!?... :laugh:

;):bow:

Yeah, as long as it's a part that includes Jean-Luc and Beverly talking to each other, I'm not that eager to see those parts ;)

*coughs*

Personal log, 10.1.04

Not much today. I slept until afternoon, then I watched DS9 and VOY, the episodes were good, especially the DS9 one, it was the one in which Kira gives birth to Keiko's and Miles' son. :)

Picard out.

Personal log, 11.01.04

Today we had a huge thunderstorm outside and I had to turn off the computer for a little while cause the main power ( :) ) went offline a few times.

Other things happening today:

None. Except that I'm really tired now.

Picard out.

Personal log, 12.1.04

I saw TNG today, episode "The Naked Now". This time they cut out the scene with Geordi and Wesley, what almost ruined the whole episode. :unsure:

*sighs* Well, they need their screen time for commercials...

I'm glad I have the DVDs :idea:

Picard out.

Personal log, 13.1.04

Not that much today. TNG episode: "Code Of Honor" today. A great episode, since I'm a big fan of Tasha Yar. :dude:

I'll meet my friends from university on Thursday evening. We're gonna have a good time together, for the last time, one of them has quit and is leaving. :)

Picard out.

Personal log, 14.1.04

Hm, today's TNG episode on TV: "The Last Outpost"... A good one, though the Ferengi weren't that scary as it was intended :dude:

I'm looking forward to my meeting with my friends tomorrow. I'm sure I'll enjoy it. And, I've made sure that I won't miss TNG, my friend will let me watch it. :)

Can't stand a day without TNG.

Picard out.

Personal log, 16.1.04

Just gotten home from my friend's house. Really tired now. Going to sleep soon. Haven't slept a second last night. Tiiireeeeeedd.....

Picard out.

Personal log, 17.1.04

Not much today. Waiting for a new trivia session. *hehe*

Other things that happened:

I was in theater today with a friend of mine, but I made sure that I came home before VOY started. :blink:

Picard out.

Personal log, 18.1.04

Not that much today. Great DS9 episode and a good VOY one. It was a calm and relaxed day. I'm currently watching the evening news, then I'll listen to some music.

I'm looking forward to seeing TNG again tomorrow :blink:

Picard out.

Personal log, 19.1.04

TNG episode "Justice" was on today. An okay episode... Not good, not bad. And I always like it when Jean-Luc tells Data he "babbles" :)

Other things that happened... Argument with my mother... same as usual... :)

Picard out.

Personal log, 20.1.04

Today I went to the supermarket and brought the film from my camera there. I took some pictures of my room which I want to show to a friend of mine. I'm looking forward to seeing my friend on Saturday, to scan the pictures. :(

Picard out.