Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Top ten most annoying characters

Who, out of all the series, did you find most annoying?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who, out of all the series, did you find most annoying?

• Pavel Chekov (TOS)
    • Wesley Crusher (TNG)
    • Reginald Barclay (TNG)
    • Luxanna Troy (TNG)
    • Alexander Rodchenko 9TNG)
    • Ezri Dax (DS9))
    • Rom (DS9)
    • Naomi Wildman (VOY)
    • Neelix (VOY)
    • Dr Phlox (ENT)

Wesley Crusher is really annoying and ...Barclay, he isn't really annoying, I found him really rather amusing in an out of place, odd way.

Am I the only one who found Deanna annoying? I probably am :tear: She always said the most obvious things. Some bad guy would shoot all their weapons at the Enterprise and she'd tell Picard that she sensed great hostility. Well duh. rolleyes1.gif

Am I the only one who found Deanna annoying? I probably am  :D She always said the most obvious things. Some bad guy would shoot all their weapons at the Enterprise and she'd tell Picard that she sensed great hostility. Well duh. rolleyes1.gif

Could there be a little jealousy there too since she got to kiss Riker? :P Most of the female characters that REALLY annoy me are the ones that had "relationships" with my favourite male characters!! Yes, I am willing to admit that! :tear:

Could there be a little jealousy there too since she got to kiss Riker? :lol: Most of the female characters that REALLY annoy me are the ones that had "relationships" with my favourite male characters!!  Yes, I am willing to admit that! :P

:tear::D :P

I can honestly say no because I found her annoying as a little kid too. Way before I was even looking at guys that way. But yeah, it's very annoying when they have a guy you want.

Am I the only one who found Deanna annoying? I probably am  :o She always said the most obvious things. Some bad guy would shoot all their weapons at the Enterprise and she'd tell Picard that she sensed great hostility. Well duh. rolleyes1.gif

My god Troi drove me crazy! She only got good in the 6th season at Face of the Enemy (or at least, once she started wearing a uniform!) i just don't like to say anything in case I upset the Troi-fans. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but man, I hated her. i just HAD to vote for the Doctor, and sinse he wasn't there, Phlox. After those three, Wesley, Rom, 7 of 9, Echeb, and Nog. That's about it, I guess. And even they had their good moments (except the Doctor.)

Am I the only one who found Deanna annoying? I probably am  :o She always said the most obvious things. Some bad guy would shoot all their weapons at the Enterprise and she'd tell Picard that she sensed great hostility. Well duh. rolleyes1.gif

My god Troi drove me crazy! She only got good in the 6th season at Face of the Enemy (or at least, once she started wearing a uniform!) i just don't like to say anything in case I upset the Troi-fans. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but man, I hated her. i just HAD to vote for the Doctor, and sinse he wasn't there, Phlox. After those three, Wesley, Rom, 7 of 9, Echeb, and Nog. That's about it, I guess. And even they had their good moments (except the Doctor.)

Oh good, I'm not alone! I thought I was the only person in the world who didn't like Deanna. :o

The best thing about a character like Troi is that there are oh-so-many ways to make fun of her. Some of the jokes have me rolling on the floor! (like in the Dar's ST Vault Site...:o)

The TOP TWENTY surprise plot twists in upcoming TNG episodes

15) Troi runs amok with a machete

Wouldn't that make an interesting episode? :o

I also love:

8) Riker accepts command of another starship, the U.S.S. ZZ Top

(like in the Dar's ST Vault Site...:o)

OMG, just read The TOP TEN reasons why Riker won't shave. LMBO! (Laughing My Butt Silly!).gif

Lol! Could you give me the adress? I dont have it on this comp, and I've gotta find some Troi jokes.

Should we make a seperate Troi bashing thread while everyone else is asleep?

BWA HA HA HA HA HA devil-smiley-029.gif

OOooh! More great humour! Thanks :)

I'd say yes, but i'm a little afraid of offending anyone...and being accused of spamming. But it's oh so tempting!

I'm waiting :) (Chicken cross the road jokes: Troi: I feel the chicken's pain! and things that would never happen on ST: Mood rings come back in style, jeopardizing Counselor Troi's position. Ok, no more. Don't want to offend anyone)

this was a fun poll, good job.

For me t'was a toss up between Ezri and Neelix. i finally chose Neelix as he was far too much of a goody goody and a brown noser. people like that in real life are not very popular, he kinda made me sick to my stomach.

on the other hand i loved reg barclay and like the actor, anyone remember him from the A-team where he played a similar character?

I actually liked Wesley most of the time.

I voted for Alexander Rozhenko.Annoying little brat :angry:

Pavel Chekov is my vote. He was ALWAYS saying that the Russians invented this or did that first - sooooo "typical Russian" for that time. It drove me NUTS!!!

Fortunately for me, it was a short drive. :angry:

I voted for Wesley..He's the only one on that list That I can really say annoyed me.Glad they didn't keep him for the whole series..

I voted Wesley...that rainbow shirt that he wore just made it unanimous. But some one in VOy got on my nerves too...7 0f 9. Now she didn't annoy me on the level of Wesley, it was her smug attitude and arrogance. Also I use to know this posh girl in highschool that acted exactly like her (sans all the stuff about assimilation and the cat suit.) Remember how Seven some times said to Belanna, "You will fail." Well this girl did the same thing. It was always "You can't do that because..." or "there's no way you can..."

ARG!

Yes, I did notice the decrease in Wesley saves the day stuff. Which actually went a long way to make him less annoying!

I do not like Wesley either and ditto, Yillara

Edited by Stardreamer

Lwaxana Troi.

I saw no reason for her to be featured on as many episodes of TNG/DS9 as she was,since her character was never really further developed in these eisodes.She was an ambassador,but how often did we see her conducting diplomatic assignments?All we ever got with Lwaxana was a hyper-sexual middle-aged woman,constantly in search of her next sexual conquest/victim.Boring. :angry:

The most annoying character...

Wesley Crusher

I just don't like this boy... :laugh:

I've never thought that Lwaxana Troi is annoying B) I liked her a lot :angry:

Mrs. Captain Picard