Sign in to follow this  
hangon

The Return Of StarWarsfans.net

:( THE RETURN OF STARWARSFANS.NET

:force:

We are back after being offline for more then a year but Kevin has been working to fix the site on and off since it was hacked and has managed to save almost everything for the old board and finally its ready except for one or 2 things but those will be fixed soon. :vbg:

Everyones Rank siggys and other stuff are still here so you can log in with you old account,if you have a problem PM me there or here at STF and i will get right on it.

I am hoping with the upcoming clonewars film and planned tv show we will have plenty to talk about in our little corner of the universe and i am looking forward to reading your opinions and comments.

Please remember with out Kevin taking time to rebuild us it would not have been possible to get this SWF up and running again so BIG THANKS to him :dude:

If everything goes to plan we should be online later today...so see you all in there soon!! :lightsabre:

:laugh: THE RETURN OF STARWARSFANS.NET :frusty:

We are back after being offline for more then a year but Kevin has been working to fix the site on and off since it was hacked and has managed to save almost everything for the old board and finally its ready except for one or 2 things but those will be fixed soon. :blink:

Everyones Rank siggys and other stuff are still here so you can log in with you old account,if you have a problem PM me there or here at STF and i will get right on it.

I am hoping with the upcoming clonewars film and planned tv show we will have plenty to talk about in our little corner of the universe and i am looking forward to reading your opinions and comments.

Please remember with out Kevin taking time to rebuild us it would not have been possible to get this SWF up and running again so BIG THANKS to him :spock:

If everything goes to plan we should be online later today...so see you all in there soon!! :lightsabre:

i had been wondering what happened to that one lol

Great! Now I can flirt with RikerChick on 3 different boards!

:blink: Flirting with somebody takes two interested parties Roy, you don't have that.

i had been wondering what happened to that one lol

For those that don't know, SWF was hacked a few years ago by some group calling for Jihad. I don't remember a lot of details on what they had to say, seems like the majority of it was in arabic anyway. But it was always my intention to bring it back, time just got away from me.

Congrats on bringing SWF back online. It is indeed great to have them all running again. This is a good opportunity to thank Kevin for everything that he does to keep a community running that allows us all to have a peaceful place to go.

Thank you, but it's not me that keeps it going. It's all of the members. Plus as far as StarWarsFans.Net goes, credit for it's inception should go to the person that inspired the idea. The question is, will she step forward and take the credit that she is due? :blink:

Thank you, but it's not me that keeps it going. It's all of the members. Plus as far as StarWarsFans.Net goes, credit for it's inception should go to the person that inspired the idea. The question is, will she step forward and take the credit that she is due? :elephant:

I doubt that she will step up and take the credit that she deserves. I think we both know her better than that.

Thank you, but it's not me that keeps it going. It's all of the members. Plus as far as StarWarsFans.Net goes, credit for it's inception should go to the person that inspired the idea. The question is, will she step forward and take the credit that she is due? :congrats:

My thoughts as well kev...i am am taking over someone elses idea and its only fitting she should step up and take the credit for it :notworthy:

Great! Now I can flirt with RikerChick on 3 different boards!

:whistling:Flirting with somebody takes two interested parties Roy, you don't have that.

OK, but flirting AT someone doesn't sound right.

"Attempted chat up with terrible chat lines of VR" :superhappy: