Sign in to follow this  
Wishfire

What'cha doing this weekend?

Just spending some quiet time with Robert and the kids. After the crappy vacation and Rachael being sick we need some down time together.

Tonight I might go round to my friend Kim's, if she is not with her boyfriend, and give her back the software CD I borrowed from her.

Saturday I might go up to the Shopping Centre, [mall as you guys say], and get my phone fixed befor it packs up on me completely.

Sunday I am going to spend the day doing my work whilst my brother and dad are out fishing.

Today Robert and I and the kids are going out to breakfast and then Rachael and I are going to the zoo with my mom to see the new baby zebras (Paul is freaked out by the zoo). Tomorrow, yard work mostly and some projects around the house.

I am relaxing this weekend because of my aching side and friend's house relaxing there before monday

Edited by Elizabeth

Last night I attended a concert featuring a band that a friend of mine is in. Tonight, I went cruising with the Road Runner. Tomorrow, I am having my annual crab feast for my drivers.

This weekend I will be a complete fanboy for RAIN, the Beatles tribute band. I'll be spending the weekend in Delaware and seeing their show 3 times.

planning to make arrangements this weekend for my trip to Florida next weekend. I gotta

find out who is taking care of my pets while I'm gone

order tickets to the theme parks

make reservations at the hotel I will be staying at

Buy supplies for the road trip (sun screen, and so on)

and other things like that

Well lets see today went to the in laws to see my father in law before he goes on a work trip, went in to the evening chat and then tomorrow i am taking my little man to the park or the pool haven't decided yet

I will be picking up my laptop now that it is repaired and then going to a friend's house to BBQ ribs.