Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Worst room-mate

I would hate to have a Bajoran room-mate - they would be so moaney all the time. Oh blankets ... we never had blankets; oh replicators, we used to starve, oh moan moan moan.

I would think that Klingons would be a worse roommate.

Especially when they do the grocery shopping.

A female Betazoid would be the worst, if she were anywhere near as beautiful as Marina Sirtis and you just had a brief lustful thought she would know about it. Mind you it would be great if she reciprocated but chances are you would be in deep dodo.

A female Betazoid would be the worst, if she were anywhere near as beautiful as Marina Sirtis and you just had a brief lustful thought she would know about it. Mind you it would be great if she reciprocated but chances are you would be in deep dodo.

Have to agree. There's no way I would last even two hours with Deanna Troi, or even Stadi from Voyager without getting slapped. :blush 2:

A Betazoid roommate would be the worst, because I'd hate to live with someone who could read my mind. Talk about a lack of privacy! I'd rather room with both Klingons and Andorians than even one Betazoid!

I don't think I would mind a Betazoid room-mate. I hide nothing, I speak my mind, and I would just love to see some one try to figure out my head. Now a Borg as a room-mate could be really bad really fast, but I think the worst room-mate to have would be a Q. To many bad things could happen if a Q or Q himself was your room-mate.

A Betazoid would be unnerving, but they would have experience with people thinking things about them and probably wouldn't mind... the most irritating I think would be a Ferengi. Always quoting some stupid rules while trying to sell me something...

I would just love to see some one try to figure out my head.

We have been trying for years now.

Ha, ha, ha... Now that I think about it Kor would be the wrose room-mate to have... Crazy old fruitloop...

I would just love to see some one try to figure out my head.

We have been trying for years now.

Ha, ha, ha... Now that I think about it Kor would be the wrose room-mate to have... Crazy old fruitloop...

Thanks a lot, fanboy..... :)

I would hate to have a Bajoran room-mate - they would be so moaney all the time. Oh blankets ... we never had blankets; oh replicators, we used to starve, oh moan moan moan.

I'm going to agree with you, prometheus, especially if that Bajoran happened to be a certain nameless redheaded colonel who's constantly on her rag.

I would also choose Ferengi and Borg as less-than-awesome roomates. Ferengi would always expect you to be naked, and Borg would try to assimilate you when you sleep...not to mention if I had to hear 'irrelevant', 'inefficient', or 'you will adapt' every ten seconds I would kill myself.

Maybe a Bajoran and a Borg should live together:

Bajoran- Waaaaaaahhhh! Occupation! Waaaaaahhh! Cardassians! Waaaaah!

Borg- Your past is irrelevant.

Bajoran- *crying* You don't know how it was!

Borg- Crying is irrelevant.

Bajoran- Gul Dukat tried to have sex with me!

Borg- You will adapt.

Maybe a Bajoran and a Borg should live together:

Bajoran- Waaaaaaahhhh! Occupation! Waaaaaahhh! Cardassians! Waaaaah!

Borg- Your past is irrelevant.

Bajoran- *crying* You don't know how it was!

Borg- Crying is irrelevant.

Bajoran- Gul Dukat tried to have sex with me!

Borg- You will adapt.

:P :huh: :P

Ferengi would always expect you to be naked,

.....and why is this a problem?.... :P

Ferengi would always expect you to be naked,

.....and why is this a problem?.... :huh:

Oh trust me dear...I would make Quark cry harder than losing five bars of latinum. :(