Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kira T Phaserman

Newest Phaserman

Well most of you from the old lounge know me as Kira Maru. But I have come to now be the newest Phaserman. Jim, Krissy, Tommy *hugs* Gary, I love you.

I'm not sure how everyone is going to take the fact that Gary Phaserman and I are togther but eh... Anyway I'm gonna try posting more now that I live with Gary and again don't have a life unless hes not working *shrugs*

post-3155-1176413290.jpg

Yes we did lol, Gary and I met 6 years ago in the old Star Trek lounge. It's amazing what happneds when you look past the screen names and the words on a screen and acually talk to someone. Gary and I didn't get togther until after we talked on the phone EVERY night while I was stationed in Fort Bliss. We didnt acually meet face to face until Feb. Then in March we found out I was knocked up...

Welcome aboard, Kira.

I look forward to reading your contributions to the best Trek Board on the Net. :dude:

Dude I was living with Krissy for awhile... and you dont WANT to know what went on...

Anyway I've been away in the military... as most of the phaserman's do lol

Heres a little about why I have been gone...

One Dec 25 2005 my father bounced my pregnat stomach off a church pew... I ran away droped out of school got my GED and joined the Army.. I started talking to Gary while I was stationed in fort bliss.

I was sexualy assulted on Sept 8th 2006 and the worst part is I couldnt bring myself to tell Gary becasue I talked to him after the assult I was living with the guy that assulted me at the time and I didnt want to end up dead so I kept my mouth shut. I reported it a month later to my DS and then to CID. So they discharged me because of my mental issues. PTSD, Boraderline Personality Disorder. Major Depressive Diorder, Insomnia, panic and anxitey attack... and very bad nightmares... Shortly after my discharge on Dec 13 2006 I was informed by Gary that Krissy and him were getting a divorce after talking to Krissy she was fine with Gary and I being togther. So Gary and I hooked up. On Feb 15 2007 Gary came to Maine to see me In march we found out I was pregante and then the (trying to say a few bad words but cant) guy that assulted me started threating me so I moved in with Krissy Now I live with Gary and I found out Wednesday of last week that I lost the baby. So Gary and I may be trying again but we will see. Gary and I are engaged and very happy togther he helps me through my mental issues and I help him through his. If you want more details please ask away however any details of the assult you will have to ask Gary and Gary has been instructed not to give out the guys name I dont want anyone hunting him down that is my job!!

Loves all

You know what I have learned from this all... That I can take anything that comes my way. When you have a baby at the age of 10 and the only family you have is abusive its then you start to realise that the only person that can really truly help you... is yourself. I've been through alot.. alot that most of you will never know but I am a mother I am going to be a wife.. and not for 1 dam min am I going to let some two bit son of a gun tear that away from me.. I deal with alot but I don't let it hold me back from loveing Gary or from being a good mother to my 7 year old...

Well, morning everyone, Gary is getting ready for work and I am about to have another boreing day... blah... So yeah anyway, Thought I would post something I have to post to get my rank up I hate being a god damn Ensign... That aint Kira at all... Sigh

Hello everyone... I am bored out of my god damn mind... Gary came home and now hes gotta go back to work till 10 tonight... So I am gonna be around and bored.. Someone annoy me to keep my mind off the bordem :dude:

Hello everyone... I am bored out of my god damn mind... Gary came home and now hes gotta go back to work till 10 tonight... So I am gonna be around and bored.. Someone annoy me to keep my mind off the bordem :dude:

What are you wearing?

I hope that everything works out for you. It sounds like you've had one horrible time over the past few years.

I know what you're going through, because my life's been somewhat of a nightmare for the past twelve years.

But things are finally starting to straighten around. So, if you're patient, things will get better and in most cases, time heals all wounds.

Would it interst you if I said I was wearing nothing? I do that alot lol Cuz I get the house to myself...

I know things will get better I found Gary and he's currently the only thing going right in my life and now I'm caught between a rock and a hard place because my 7 year old son just got out of the hospital hes been adopted by his goddess mother and now he wants to live with me... He wants to come live with Gary and I but hes in a stable two parent home and Gary and I don't have the money nor the time for a 7 year old.. Gary works I am getting a job.. and we barly have enough money for the two of us let alone a 7 year old growing boy... *sigh* I love my son dont get me wrong but his goddess mother cant have kids and James is the closest thing shes got.. Shes been there since the bay he was born... He's lived with her since he came out of ICU and was brought home... gods this is so hard... I dont know what to do... She knows all his medical issues and has the money to pay for them I dont! She knows him in and out I havent seen him in a year becasue I've been gone... I wanna be his mother and take him in but yet I dont wanna take him away from his goddess mother who loves him like he was her own... what to do what to do

ah yet another night of no sleep because Gary has been tossing and turning and being all upset in his sleep... *sigh* So I am thinking of crawling back in to bed and not moveing for the three nights I have missed sleep... Well night all...

Do you run around naked in front of all the Phasermen? I'm sure you realize that its a Phaserwoman tradition......... :P

Do you run around naked in front of all the Phasermen? I'm sure you realize that its a Phaserwoman tradition......... :P

No, she doesn't. She only does that for me. Though Jim wishes to god she would :clap: and so does Julie!

No, she doesn't. She only does that for me. Though Jim wishes to god she would :clap: and so does Julie!

Haha what gary dont know wont hurt him i guess;) J/k gar's right I only run around naked for him... and Krissy...

Would it interst you if I said I was wearing nothing? I do that alot lol Cuz I get the house to myself...

I know things will get better I found Gary and he's currently the only thing going right in my life and now I'm caught between a rock and a hard place because my 7 year old son just got out of the hospital hes been adopted by his goddess mother and now he wants to live with me... He wants to come live with Gary and I but hes in a stable two parent home and Gary and I don't have the money nor the time for a 7 year old.. Gary works I am getting a job.. and we barly have enough money for the two of us let alone a 7 year old growing boy... *sigh* I love my son dont get me wrong but his goddess mother cant have kids and James is the closest thing shes got.. Shes been there since the bay he was born... He's lived with her since he came out of ICU and was brought home... gods this is so hard... I dont know what to do... She knows all his medical issues and has the money to pay for them I dont! She knows him in and out I havent seen him in a year becasue I've been gone... I wanna be his mother and take him in but yet I dont wanna take him away from his goddess mother who loves him like he was her own... what to do what to do

When you say that you're lounging around the house naked, you automatically get my undivided attention. :P

It could be worse, you know.

It could be Gary and Jim running around naked.

Oh god dont remind me of that... I've seen enough of my soon to be brother-in-law lol J/k However Gary running around naked.. now your just turning me on... and thats not fair...

Trust me boys Gary, Jim, and Tommy may think I am hot. Granted they do have good taste and hot woman.. I am the exception to that... I think Gary severly lowered his standereds when it comes to me...

I ment turning me me on at the thought of my soon to be husband naked! I'm not turned on by you! Sorry hun but I love my Gar-Bear... As sweet as you are your still another man and I aint the cheating type. However, Krissy and Julie on the other hand... They are... DAMN... lol Julie my soon to be sister-in-law... that woman is ohh yeah... I would so do her in a heart beat and Krissy she is all woman.. She is wild and sexy and MEOW...

However, Krissy and Julie on the other hand... They are... DAMN... lol Julie my soon to be sister-in-law... that woman is ohh yeah... I would so do her in a heart beat and Krissy she is all woman.. She is wild and sexy and MEOW...

Well damn, girl, if Krissy turns you on that much I'll send you some dirty pictures of her. :P

LOL - I can see where our relationship is heading already. We both get each other turned on, just not for each other. :clap: