Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kira T Phaserman

Newest Phaserman

I can dig being poor. Try feeding nine mouths (and I'm almost done doing that). Then it will be like getting an $800 a month raise. Then I can start replacing the stuff that 2.0 is taking with her (none of my stuff is leaving this house, trust me on that one.). Soon, I may be able to afford a full tank of gas!!!!

full tank of gas... whats that?

Well, The Gar-Bear is trasfering in to...the Army!!! woot... and we are getting married before he does!

So much for Arkansas???... :yahoo:

full tank of gas... whats that?

Well, The Gar-Bear is trasfering in to...the Army!!! woot... and we are getting married before he does!

Transferring to the Army? What branch is he in now? :yahoo:

Hes in the Navy reserves... hes going Army active duty

That's a helluva career change. When does he leave for active duty?

That's not very far away. Enjoy your time with him now, because God only knows when he'll be home next.

Well James is out of surgrey... 6 hours.. it didnt go as smoothly as they had hoped it would... apparently he crashed once and they had to bring him back... But the tumors have been removed and he is in ICU on a resperator... I will keep everyone updated...

Well it seems people dont like me... I am very sorry so... Not like I care though I've got to much going on anyway... The last Phaserman will be going in to hideing for a little while... I have a son to take care of... Eh not like any of you care anyway... If you do you know how to reach me...

Kira Phaserman Out

Kira do not know about anyone else.

But i told you when you joined you are family

and ment it . and i do not know how to

get in touch

Look at my profile and send me a message

do not like to lose friends.

if you really leave which i hope you do not

and do not send me a way to talk to you

Wind at your back sun in your face

your road be smooth.

And god at your side.

And you and yours are in my prayers

Love ya half pint (your less then half my age i can say that)

Hey Kira its been so long since we've talked I am sorry to hear about James. I hope that everything works out. Let him know he is in my heart.

I have seen her on YIM and I asked her what was going on. It seems people have been talking about her and she doesnt wanna deal with the drama. If you wanna talk to her then you can ask for her YIM in a private message