Sign in to follow this  
roguedawg

The Most Annoying Starfleet Officer Ever

A few months ago I participated in a poll over at the startrek.com message boards that asked,"who was the most annoying Starfleet officer and why?".You could select a character from any of the various series' or films.Of course,the poll quickly turned into a frenzy of name calling,spammer accusations,and typical startrek.com immaturity.Thought I'd try it here.

I selected Captain Stiles of the Excelsior(Star Trek:The Search for Spock).His arrogance,his swagger stick,his pompous attitude...Grrr,I hated all of it.I almost wanted him to catch up to Kirk so he could get some of that cockiness beaten out of him.Guess I'll settle for the humiliation of having his precious transwarp drive engines disabled by Scotty <_< .

Mine would be Cpt. Edward Jerrico (TNG season 6, Chain of Command) he was the epitome of my CPO in the Navy, he defined for me the true meaning of the term "Petty Officer" :-(

This probably won't be a popular answer but Shelby in Best of Both Worlds annoyed the hell out of me! I absolutely despise the character.

There are other Starfleet personnel that I hate (Maddox, Halftel) but not for being annoying.

I think it would have to be Commander Chakotay, but I liked him nethertheless, he was just doing his job and conserned for the crew. But caring too much, would annoy me if I was captain Janeway. <_<

Reginald "Broccoli" Barclay was the most annoying character in Star Trek, but that is precisley what made him an interesting character. He isn't like the rest of Starfleet personnel.

I've always felt that Wesley Crusher was annoying..Wasn't it amazing that he would solve problems that the more experienced Officers couldn't..?!..I was glad when he left the show..

Yes, Barclay (Broccoli <_< ) was annoying, I did not like him either but he created gooooooood holodeck programs :lol:

So I picked up Captain Edward Jellico. He was SO rude against Jean-Luc and Riker. I got absolutely angry when I saw him commanding "Jean-Luc's" Enterprise. And I was annoyed because of his command style.

Mrs. Captain Picard

Riker! *gag gag* bedlam.gif After that Shelby.

yeees.gif I am so gonna kick your censored.gif

Click for Spoiler:

winker.giflove-smiley-018.gif

Why? All I did was say Wesley, how did Riker wind up in your quote though?? <_<

Click for Spoiler:

Oh right, like I'm gonna fall for the angel face. Stop squirming, you're making this harder then it has to be.

kickinthebutt.gif

Click for Spoiler:

Oh right, like I'm gonna fall for the angel face. Stop squirming, you're making this harder then it has to be.

kickinthebutt.gif

LOL that's not the first time you've used that smilie on me :lol:

Ugggh, Wesley, he was the epitome of all that was annoying.

Shelby and Jellicho kind of irked/annoyed me too, then Riker(sorry RikerChick, he just is a bit annoying to me :lol: ), Lwaxana Troi(she is just so much like an aunt of mine who really irks and annoys the heck out of me :lol: as well as a few other people I know she reminds me a lot of...busybodies who feel they need to get into everyone's business, even after you tell them no!ACCCCCK just drive me up the wall! :lol: <_< ), and Barclay too.

Now the ones who dont annoy me they just tick me totally off is Haftel and Maddox. :lol:

I thought the question was which OFFICER is the most annoying...but everybody seems to be listing annoying characters in general. My picks are: most annoying officer-Barclay, most annoying general character-Neelix.

Well, when Tasha said "it never happened." i wanted to kick her *buttocks*, but after that i think Jerrico. How in the world he could make Riker look like a simpleton is beyond me, but he seemed to feel that Riker would not pilot the ship out of drydock by himslef! Sheesh!!!!!!! :laugh:

I have to say Ezri. I can't think of any other characters that annoyed me.

You surprise me VBG. I always thought you liked the DS9 characters the best. Oh well.

As I said before Data annoyed me to no end.

When it comes to Wes, I can't help but think of that classic line by Jessica Rabbit "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way" (close enough).

Note to RC:

Click for Spoiler:

Two can play that game!!! evilteehee.gif

Click for Spoiler:

Well I meant to quote so I could say Data and I hit Edit by accident ~ VBG

You surprise me VBG. I always thought you liked the DS9 characters the best. Oh well.

When it comes to Wes, I can't help but think of that classic line by Jessica Rabbit "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way" (close enough).

Note to RC:

Click for Spoiler:

Click for Spoiler:

Click for Spoiler:

:laugh: I edited instead of quoting by accident

Note to RC:

Click for Spoiler:

Click for Spoiler:

Girl I love you! yellowgrin.gif

I have to say Jadzia. I can't think of any other characters that annoyed me.

Note to RC:

Click for Spoiler:

Click for Spoiler:

Girl I love you! yellowgrin.gif

Actually I think I liked Ezri better anyway lol

Stardate:213614.9

Hmmmmm i would have to say Pulaski.The way she insulted Data I just wanted him to reach out,snap her neck and say"What NOW BI**H!!!!!!!!!!"OMG i hated her so much!:dude:

Stardate:213614.9

Hmmmmm i would have to say Pulaski.The way she insulted Data I just wanted him to reach out,snap her neck and say"What NOW BI**H!!!!!!!!!!"OMG i hated her so much!:dude:

I disliked her for that reason too, though that attitude against Data made for one of their best early episodes in "Elementary Dear Data".