Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now

right now I'm listening to a playlist of Nickelback, Snow and Russel Watson (weird yes I know). At night I listen to Brent Spiner's Ol' Yellow Eyes Is Back cause I like the way it makes me feel.

I am listening to the soundtrack to Stargate, the movie.

When at work, I alternate between this, and the soundtracks to Enterprise, Nemesis, Children of Dune, and Farscape.

"Little Bird"....I am listening to the Peter O'Toole version of "Man of La Mancha"..."Golden Helmet of Mambrino" just finished

Later on I will be getting ready to make my mp3 CD so I will be listening to a bunch of stuff.

Before turning the video on, I was listening to the soundtrack to Cirque Du Soliel's "Quidam"..qwhile I took a nap during the storms, before that "Alegria", and before tha my collection of anime music.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

Currently in my stereo I have Dropkick Murphys "Blackout", Billy Bragg "England, Half English", & The Chieftains "Long Black Vail"

i was listening to evanesence from the daredevil soundtrack. earlier some godsmack, powerman 5000, metallica, and whatever else was on the radio. long live rock n roll. B)

Stardate:213562.9

Im not listening to anything Im watching "Last Action Hero" After that DS9

This morning: "Watashi-tach ni Naritakute"(Wanting To Be Together With You), before that "Koi ni wa Haranai Kedo"(You're Not Separated From Your Lover),

later is "Love That Transcends Time", "Every Heart", "Last Impression" and "No More Words"....ok...so I am listening to my anime CD this morning

Right now: Rush - Roll the Bones and Vapor Trails

This morning: Disturbed, Queens of the Stone Age, Audioslave, Incubus and Evanescence. I've been at work since 6:30.

"I'll Keep Your Secrets", later "This Is Who You Are" from Beethoven's Last Night(Trans-Siberian Orchestra)...maybe later I will listen to either my Miss Saigon or Les Miserables soundtrack

I am listening to the radio a classical music station. MSN started charging for their radio so I found I could pick up actual stations through RealOne. Which is great because it is hard to find classical stations anymore. They're always public stations and most of those are now going to talk radio.

Men Without Hats.The Safety Dance(extended version).I'm playing one of their greatest hits compilations.I keep expecting that little court jester midget from the video to come cartwheeling down the hallway at any second. :unsure:

Okay,its a couple of days and about an hour since I last posted here.Right this second I'm listening to Simple Minds,"Alive and Kicking" from the album Glittering Prize 81/92.Great stuff. :unsure:

do to the fact that i work at a radio station and i only post when i am at work right now new kids on the block happens to be playing right now please pity me

well amazingly enough im not listening to evanesence at the moment im now listening to the streets of fire soundtrack, with the exception of a couple of songs, its a great disc.

RUSH.... 2112 SLAMMIN:laugh:

do to the fact that i work at a radio station and i only post when i am at work right now new kids on the block happens to be playing right now please pity me

SORRY BOUT YOUR LUCK ...thats gotta be tough. :dude:

Red Hot Chili Peppers, "Aeroplane" for the seventh time in a row. Next, I'm putting on Paul Simon's Graceland, and then some Big Bad Voodoo Daddies, that is if I can stop playing "Call Me Al" repeatedly.

Red Hot Chili Peppers, "Aeroplane" for the seventh time in a row. Next, I'm putting on Paul Simon's Graceland, and then some Big Bad Voodoo Daddies, that is if I can stop playing "Call Me Al" repeatedly.

I love Graceland! :spock: Right now I'm listening to Lady Marmalade

I love Graceland! :spock: Right now I'm listening to Lady Marmalade

I'm now blasting "I Know What I Know". Just finsihed "The Boy In The Bubble", two reps.

Who sings that song, again? (Lady Marmalade) I love it, but never get around to finding out...