Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now

Who sings that song, again? (Lady Marmalade) I love it, but never get around to finding out...

The original version, All Saints (I think), the remake (the one I was listening to), Christina Aguilera, Mya, Pink, Lil' Kim & Missy Elliot.

Now I want to listen to Graceland. music_note.gif

Thanks!!

I've got "Call Me Al" stuck in my head, am currently on eigth rep and now have finally figured out all of the words to the chorus... earlier, I was listening to Edwyn Collin's "Never Know A Girl Like You Before".

BTW, did you know that "Lady Marmalade" was also in the movie Beethoven?

Soup Dragons (I think)-- the title escapes me--- y'all know, "I'm free/to do what I want/ any old time..."

party-smiley-035.gif"....I love honey and I'm a Pooh bear, so I do care, so I climb there. I'm so rumbly in my tumbly, time for something sweet...."party-smiley-035.gif

The sad thing is my kids are asleep. blink.gif I've been sucked into the mommy vortex and I can't escape!

party-smiley-035.gif"....I love honey and I'm a Pooh bear, so I do care, so I climb there. I'm so rumbly in my tumbly, time for something sweet...."party-smiley-035.gif

The sad thing is my kids are asleep. blink.gif I've been sucked into the mommy vortex and I can't escape!

nothing wrong with the mommy vortex. what is that pooh corner from kenny loggins?

nothing wrong with the mommy vortex. what is that pooh corner from kenny loggins?

No that's the Rumbly in my Tumbly song. I don't know if that's the actual name. The House on Pooh Corner goes "With a few good friends and a stick or two, a house is built on a corner called Pooh....." Yes, I know all the Pooh songs. :laugh: Although I personally like The Carly Simon version better then the kenny loggins one, but he's good too. winker.gif The mommy vortex is fun. You can play with play doh and color and stuff and nobody thinks twice about it. Nothing better than a socially acceptable excuse to be silly. 1053178878.gif

No that's the Rumbly in my Tumbly song. I don't know if that's the actual name. The House on Pooh Corner goes "With a few good friends and a stick or two, a house is built on a corner called Pooh....." Yes, I know all the Pooh songs. :bow: Although I personally like The Carly Simon version better then the kenny loggins one, but he's good too. winker.gif The mommy vortex is fun. You can play with play doh and color and stuff and nobody thinks twice about it. Nothing better than a socially acceptable excuse to be silly. 1053178878.gif

ah, sillys fun anyways, you really dont need a socially acceptable excuse. im a little more than silly, maybe a little crazy. :)