Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Board Features

What's your favorite feature on the board?

I myself like just about, if not everything as far as the features go but I think my favorite has to be the Spoiler feature.

It is so handy for so many different things, I don't know how we'd get along without it.

I love the spoiler too. I like all the filter tags as well (allthough they only work half the time on my Browser)

I think all the features are cool. There is so much we can do on these forums. My favorite is the one where we can list the new posts since our last vist.

I agree that the spoiler feature is just too great!

First time I see that one on a Message board, and it's just so brilliant!

My fave feature is VaBeachGuy! :clap::clap::clap:

Nooo serious.. I like all features, but the spoiler feature the best, I think.

I like the whole message boards :clap:

Mrs. Captain Picard

:clap:I like the whole board myself. There are a lot of good features here. Just wish I could get the hang of all of them. Finally, got the hang of posting a link. :clap::clap: The rest, well if there we're a page with evey feature on it that's where I be most of the time. But as of right now they are in different places and I just have to find all of them. IDEA! How about all those "How,to's", on the new members page? :clap::clap:

I agree the spoiler feature is fantastic and the one that I use the most. I think all of the features we have are great. I also agree with Mrs.Picard about VBG!

I agree the spoiler feature is fantastic and the one that I use the most.  I think all of the features we have are great.  I also agree with Mrs.Picard about VBG!

VBG is a cool feature too.

i like the little icon that tell you if youve posted in the topic or not. its soooo helpful, especially in the promotions and new members forums. thanks vbg!

i like the little icon that tell you if youve posted in the topic or not. its soooo helpful, especially in the promotions and new members forums. thanks vbg!

I have to agree. That is one of my favorite features as well. I also like the spoiler feature and the moving text.

There are some good ones, the spoiler is great but honorable mention mist go out to the "Back to Top" button, that one saves me a ton of scrolling.

Stardate:213546.6

That is mine as well.I also like the glow feature

I agree the spoiler feature is fantastic and the one that I use the most.  I think all of the features we have are great.  I also agree with Mrs.Picard about VBG!

VBG is a cool feature too.

ROFL! :clap: ....ok, seriously though, I really have to agree there!

I really like the spoiler functions, and getting to put pictures into posts.

that and the ability to have different colors for the scripts...silly I know, but, I usually take notes in more than one color...so I really like this

chat room is another good one

I like all the features on the board. I haven't learned to use them all, but I enjoy seeing them on others' posts.

The only thing I wish we had in a spell check function. Spelling is not my strong suit, and I have to pull up MSWord, because I hate to see misspellings.

How about it VBG?

I like all the features on the board. I haven't learned to use them all, but I enjoy seeing them on others' posts.

The only thing I wish we had in a spell check function. Spelling is not my strong suit, and I have to pull up MSWord, because I hate to see misspellings.

How about it VBG?

I actually have a Spell checker I have been meaning to install. i know I mentioned it to a few people about a month or so ago. I've been trying to work on making our skin and features work on the upgraded Invision software though and just haven't had time. Rest assured though, I have one in the works though.