Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

how did you ring in the new year

I went Downtown Pittsburgh to a bar district called Station Square, outside the Hard Rock Cafe, they Had Poison Perform with the Hometown boy Bret Micheals, and we went in and out a few bars, and at midnight me and Alana stood on the Shore of one of the rivers to watch the fireworks, then we went back to hear the rest of th concert, it was a fun night, I only had 3 drinks from 6-midnight cause I drove, oh yeah and for dinner we went to TGIFriday's.

How did you guys party>! B) B) B) :( B) B) B) B)

We had a party at our house with about 25 people. It was all about good beer, good food and good friends.

Stayed in bed(doc's orders) until 10 minutes before the big ball droped. Then my husband took the girls out side and shot off fireworks. Fireworks are not unusual here in the South, as they celebrate evey holiday with them even Birthdays. I watch them from the side of my car as I sat on the hood, I may pay for this later, like last week.

what foods does everyone celebrate the New year with

In PA (Pittsburgh) we have a Good luck Pretzel we split at midnight and an German/Pennsylvania Dutch tradition is to eat pork and sauerkraut on New Year's day for good luck, that traditions is strong in Western PA, even if your not german, most people dine on this with a good beer.

Your 2-year old niece was drinking port?

LOL, nah, my niece was asleep, I was drinking the port.

watching the wicked fireworks show London put on on the southbank of the river thames (On television) I plan on being there next year freezing weather be damned!!

stayed home and watched Richard clark like every year. while eating junk food and shrimp. no alchohol for me i drank soda.

tm

We had tons of food at our party. We had chicken wings, meatballs, sausage and sauerkraut, pigs in a blanket,mini-pizzas, pasta salad, potato salad,deviled eggs and various chips and dips. For drinks, we had soda,wine coolers, kahlua, and beer........lots and lots of beer. Oh, and we had champagne at midnight.

What kind of Beer Kor?

We had Budweiser, Coors and National Bohemian. I drank the Natty Bohs!

Watching my brother and some friends drink themselves into a stupor and dance.

I don't drink and can't dance, so I just stood around at a New Year's party and waited to drive everyone home afterward. (I'm a fun guy, aren't I?)..... B)

Not much of a party person.

Worked until 5pm, then came home, and ate a roast dinner with gravy. Lay on the sofa in my work uniform watching You've been Framed!, The best worst british auditions ever, and Who wants to be a millionaire?

By that time, I was struggling to keep my eyes open.

My brother spent all night unitl 2.30am on the computer. I went bed and listened to some of my parent's old CDs, including U2. I love listening to them at college. Fireworks kept me awake until midnight, which by then I got out of bed, opened my window and shouted "HNY" to everyone. Suprisingly, my neighbours must have heard me because loads of them shouted back! B)

So basically, babysitting my brother. Which wasn't babysitting because I was in bed by 9pm.

Kor is the oldest person on this site at around 84 (according to some people at his log B) ) and he stayed up the latest!

Edited by dragonwrangler95

This "old man" STILL knows how to party!... B)

Edited by Kor37

Kor is the oldest person on this site at around 84 (according to some people at his log B) ) and he stayed up the latest!

Nah, he is younger than me.

Nah, he is younger than me.

I heard he was 70 B) B)

its an ongoing gag Data thats all B)

Whether I'm old or not, it appears going by this thread that I am the only one on this site who knows how to properly party!.........and pay for it dearly the next day.......... B)

Went to a party with some of my friends. We played video games, had snow ball fights which turned into mass wars that involved me getting bowled over utterly by one of my guy friends. Then the guy friend who bowled me over and one of my other girl friends grabbed a bunch of lightsabers and had an all out battle B). Then at midinight we got these noise makers with Darth Vader helmets on them and rang in Y2K06 with grape juice that everyone knew about except two guys. A few of us, me included, acted rather drunk and this was said to me "I want some of that lesbian tounge." All that means is I have a ginormously long tounge and Jean Simmons Tounge was already taken. B)

I want some of that lesbian tounge."

Just curious.....did a guy or a girl ask you that and did you comply?.....

I want some of that lesbian tounge."

Just curious.....did a guy or a girl ask you that and did you comply?.....

It was a girl and no way, that would have been very odd, considering she is straight. That and I would have been dessimated by her boyfriend who is my little circle of friends a Sith Lord with the skills with one of those toy lightsabers to back it up too B) B)

I went to my mom's house and we both drank sherry and mudslides. She fell asleep at about 10:00, so I finished the rest of the sherry and mudslides. Basically had three mudslides and half a bottle of sherry. After that, I started playing God of War on the PS2 and talking to my dog. After awhile, she looked at me and tipped over and fell asleep. :laugh:

Erm I prolly beat out Kor for late bed taking!!!

I was up until 8am NYE/NYD I was cooking and drinking coke, which means a hyper Angel

Whether I'm old or not, it appears going by this thread that I am the only one on this site who knows how to properly party!.........and pay for it dearly the next day.......... :lol:

Well, I prefer not to broadcast my misadventures. Not that I remember much. :laugh: