Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

how did you ring in the new year

Whether I'm old or not, it appears going by this thread that I am the only one on this site who knows how to properly party!.........and pay for it dearly the next day.......... :laugh:

Hey, We "Old Men" (Thanks, Gary, I still owe you an *buttocks*-whoopin') Know how to party. My celebration including the following:

Pizza, furnished by the aforementioned Gary.

Beer: Miller Light and MGD (I had 3 Longnecks of Miller Light and 2 Cans of MGD), plus Smirnoff Ice (I had 1) and Smirnoff Twisted (Also 1)

Hard Stuff: Patrone (Had 1 shot), Some other kind of Silver Tequila (8 shots!) and Bacardi (I had none), Korbel Champaign (Everyone had a glass at Midnight)

We tried keeping Krissy away from the Tequila, but it didn't work. If you remember my post in the "I'd like to dedicate this song to..." thread just after the World Series, you can guess the outcome there. Everyone was hung over on Sunday, even my 17 year old brother, Tom. Among the people at my house that night that stayed up were Gary, Krissy, Julie, Darryl (The Sarge), Amy, Tom, Dad, My sister Maddie and her boyfriend Rob, and their friend Michelle. Noone left the house, though. It was a party, definately.

And after back reading, I think I am gonna pay for this one, but guess who Julie kissed at Midnight? Not me. KRISSY!

I went to my mom's house and we both drank sherry and mudslides. She fell asleep at about 10:00, so I finished the rest of the sherry and mudslides. Basically had three mudslides and half a bottle of sherry. After that, I started playing God of War on the PS2 and talking to my dog. After awhile, she looked at me and tipped over and fell asleep. :laugh:

I just hope she didnt talk back to you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Considering Alana had to be at work a 5AM NYD we couldnt stay out much later then 2

she had us all beat, working a 16 hour shift with 1 hour of sleep

and she was pretty drunk

she beat ya Kor

I beg to differ. I got up at 2:00 am New Years Eve to go to work. After work, I spent the day getting ready for the party. Partied my butt off all night and then went to work AGAIN about 3:00 am New Years Dayand worked until noon. Finally , after that shift was over, I collapsed and finally got some sleep. So thats about 34 straight hours.

Edited by Kor37