Sign in to follow this  
Chataeya

"RED ALERT" "RED ALERT"

"RED ALERT" I have recieved a subspace transmission from the Delta Q Spacestation that the Hirogens have gotten though the Worm Hole connecting the Alpha and Delta Quadrant together. They have over run the DAQSS and are coming though the worm Hole. Need everones help. Report to the ADQSS and area to fight these intuders off. "RED ALERT"

-Incoming Transmission-

This Lt. Commander Spacetigger aboard the USS Antares. We are en route to the ADQSS area to try to stop these invaders..But we are only 1 ship and we need assistance..Plaese rendevous with us and help stop this hostile invasion..My Tigger troups are tough but the invaders outnumber us..Send help...

-End Transmission-

uh-oh, looks like I am going to have to borrow the Defiant again, Captain Picard probably wouldn't let me borrow the Enterprise-E. Darn it, hmmm. ***a little later** OK, Defiant standing by, awaiting arrival of crew.

Takara, Cataeya, and Spacetigger do you copy?

On the USS Positronic, a sleek new ship designed to be commanded by an android, Lessa and Data hail the so far tiny fleet.

"We are on our way with the newly commissioned Positronic. We just got back for a wonderful trip to Risa and are ready for some more action! We will meet you there, Soong out!"

Argggh, the Defiant was damaged in its last voyage pointless it would take at least 3 weeks to repair!, Yillara Soong requesting a transfer to the USS Positronic.

Lessa, Data... can I please get some help here, Defiant is dead in the water, please come get me!!

:laugh:Yillara: I have a ship coming though the wormhole, in invisable mode, called the "DFS Tigereye" if you need a ship.

I am on the "DFS Lionine" near the wormhole in invisable mode. I will be able to pick up all transmissions. If anyone needs me.

Chataeya out.

Argggh, the Defiant was damaged in its last voyage pointless it would take at least 3 weeks to repair!, Yillara Soong requesting a transfer to the USS Positronic.

Lessa, Data... can I please get some help here, Defiant is dead in the water, please come get me!!

The eta to your location shall be in an hour.

The eta to your location shall be in an hour.

I knew you'd come through, awaiting your arrival. It will be good to be back home. I tried to get Captain Picard to join in the fight, but he seems too lost in the discovery of the wormhole... So, I gave up, tried to return via the Defiant, this thing needs some major work, but there is no time. oops, I am babbling again.. :laugh:

Yillara the DFS Tigereye needs you to command it and will be there in 5 minutes.

Lore and I are on the Lickerish and we'll be joining you after a quick stop to...repair something. Oh by the way I fixed Lore so don't shoot as us ok!!!

:lol: Takara; pick up on your transmission, Good it's about time these driods start working right. I thought I had the bugs worked out, but with your tweeking, why now we will have more on our side. Wonder if, B4 is up to par yet? Guess I need to check on him,too.

:lol: Found out that Homer was messing around again in my ship. Put him out on the nearest M Class Planet. They put him to work in a Plasma Cleaning Plant. Should keep him busy for awhile, ( or until his shift is over). :laugh:

"This is Captain ddillard of the USS Shyla. I am in route to your location and shall arrive in two hours. My vessell is fully armed and ready to go."

Chataeya has recieved your message. Welcome to the battle Capt. ddillard. The USS Shyla will be well needed.

Spacetigger, Welcome to you, too. You and your ship the USS Antares will be needed, also. You can cover the NE of the Alpha Quadrant. Report when in position.

Spacetigger here aboard the USS Antares..Recieved all of your transmissions and anxiously awaiting your arrival..Am looking forward to fighting along side of the famous 'Droids'..

Excellent! Might need to get more droids out of storage. Anyone needing a DROID should contact me ASAP. Only have about 50 left.

Edited by Chataeya

Yillara the DFS Tigereye needs you to command it and will be there in 5 minutes. 

Lore and I are on the Lickerish and we'll be joining you after a quick stop to...repair something.  Oh by the way I fixed Lore so don't shoot as us ok!!!

Ok, guess I will have to wait to return to the Positronic. Darn was hoping to get back to my quarters... :bow: OK, Ready.

Data, communications between my ship and yours can remain open until we confront the enemy.

Oh, and B4? I think he's around somewhere. Last I knew he was back in the holodeck, before we dropped him off on DS9....he actually is amused by that old upside down bowling alley program. I don't think he's left..

Takara, I know my ship will not open fire on you unless you give us good reason to... I am thrilled to hear Lore was repaired.

Attention Humans! This is Klingonmike in command of the Klingon Bird-of-Pray IKS Prax, me and my warriors are on our way to your postion.We will be honored to fight and die with our Human allies! Today is a good day to die! Qa'Pla!

Attention Humans! This is Klingonmike in command of the Klingon Bird-of-Pray IKS Prax, me and my warriors are on our way to your postion.We will be honored to fight and die with our Human allies! Today is a good day to die! Qa'Pla!

Honored to have you fight besides us klingonmike. This is Rear Admiral Yillara Soong of the DFS Tigereye.

Several ships are also on their way to the designated coordinates. This shall be a interesting fight.

Data, did you recieve that message I sent?

(As Chataeya sits and waits, for those who have responded,while she stuffs her mouth full of Chocolate pie, which just might be her last meal, she wonders how many more of the Alpha Quadrant will join up.)

"Lets see now that about 1 and 1/2 dozen ships that just got though. My phaser fire is useless against these ships and I am running out of tarpedoes. My telepathic ablities sould hold them off for awhile. Then I guess I will have to start slinging Chocolate pies at them :bow:

Data, our ETA to the Rendezvous point is 5 minutes, shields are up, Red alert status and weapons are full charged.

We are loaded for bear...no, i don't really see a bear, Data it just a...never mind.... :bow:

What is your ETA Takara? Data wants to see Lore.

We should be dropping to impulse in 15 minutes and will be at the rendezvous in 20. Lore is looking forward to proving himself to everyone. He's certainly shown me how good he is!

Yes. Lessa, I am looking forward to seeing Lore. The last time I worked on him, I added the ethical program to his neural net. He should be doing a lot better now.

And i tweaked it to make sure that it kept him in line, so he should be good to go. I'm glad to hear that my sister is finally with the man of her dreams. :bow: Now all we have to do is protect our futures!

*Dropping out of warp*

We're here! OMG Data, that is a nasty looking fleet. I hope we survive that day! :o

USS Shyla is dropping out of Warp and will be there in 5 minutes. Our shields are up and our weapons are hot. Time to send these turkeys home crying to mommy.

I too, wish to see that Lore is no longer going to be causing problems.

Tigereye has arrived ready for battle (to self- ok, think I can do this...I'm a scientist, not a Captain so lets hope...oh, heck I know I could kick butt if I try).

Lessa.....about the bear comment :o you knew that was coming! :bow: That he'd actually look for a bear.

Sorry about laughing about that Data, you do tend to take things literally. I apologize.

Lessa, Data or Takara any word from Chataeya? Last message I recieved had something about flinging chocolte cream pies at the opposition

Okay, The USS Shyla has arrived at the rendevous coordinates and we are ready. The Shyla might be a beauty, but don't let that fool you she can tear you apart when you get on her bad side, and these intruders are definitely on her bad side.

:bow: :o :bow:Chataeya to all ships; I've run out of ammunition and Chocolate Pies! HELP! Need supplies fast! Sheilds are down to 50% and falling, fast! ;)

;):bow: Take position and Fire! when ready. Let'em have it full blast! They want to go in a blaze of fire, :( well that's what they will get.

Let the FEDERATION ROCK ON :( 's!