Sign in to follow this  
Chataeya

"RED ALERT" "RED ALERT"

The Lickerish has dropped out of warp and we will rendezvous in one minute. Our weapons are on line and ready to go. Lore's done a couple of special modifications to the photons and quantums to increase their yield. We are ready to kick Hirogen butt.

Withdraw to the rendezvous Chataeya and the fleet will protect you while you make repairs and replicate more pies. Maybe a couple of merangue pies too as they can be as lethal as the chocolate ones.

This is Commander Riann of the USS Osceola. I am in route to your location and shall arrive within the hour. I will be honored to lend any assistance. My vessell is fully armed and ready to go.

This is Yillara, firing first volley.

Which would be better to begin replicating, Takara and Chataeya,...merengue or chocolate?

Welcome! Cmdr. Riann of the USS Osceola. :bow:

:o ;) Are your replicators in excellent working order? If so, have your crew replicate as many pies as possible. Transport as many as you can over here to my ship and anyothers who wish to have them. As, Chocolate seems to work and maybe the merangues will too. ;)

Maybe this was what was needed to defeat the :( . :(

:o  ;) Are your replicators in excellent working order? If so, have your crew replicate as many pies as possible. Transport as many as you can over here to my ship and anyothers who wish to have them. As, Chocolate seems to work and maybe the merangues will too. ;)

Maybe this was what was needed to defeat the  :( . :(

Are they still messing with your tanslator Chataeya?

First transport of chocolate pies coming up...tell me if they arrive alright.

:o  ;) Are your replicators in excellent working order? If so, have your crew replicate as many pies as possible. Transport as many as you can over here to my ship and anyothers who wish to have them. As, Chocolate seems to work and maybe the merangues will too. ;)

Maybe this was what was needed to defeat the  :( . :(

*USS Osceola drops out of warp*

Capt. Chataeya, received your latest transmission. Will reach your coordinates in 5 minutes. Replicators working at 100%. Ready to fire volley of lemon merangues at your command. That ought to put a sting in their eyes.

:bow: USS Osceola. FIRE! Let them have all you got!

Yillara: I found Homer again, now I know where all those Chocolate pies went too. And my Droids are missing. Hmmmmmmmm! I think I know where there at ( transporting Homer, to M-Class Planet, and than retrieving Droids.)There that should help me, now maybe I can get this old bucket-of-bolts working again. :o

Edited by Chataeya

And i tweaked it to make sure that it  kept him in line, so he should be good to go. I'm glad to hear that my sister is finally with the man of her dreams. :bow: Now all we have to do is protect our futures!

*Dropping out of warp*

We're here! OMG Data, that is a nasty looking fleet. I hope we survive that day! :o

We should do fine. The Klingons should be a big help. ;)

Firing full volley of Lemon Merangues.

*Strikes target dead on*

Replicators reloading as we speak.

How'd I know that Homer had something to do with this? :bow:

I am firing as well...both chocolate and lemon merengue, and ....key lime, what the... Hey! *to her First Officer* Who ordered key lime to be fired??? Ack! Please tell me you're lying. Get him to the brig, and don't let him out of your sight! :o OK, who's bright idea was it to transport B4 onto my ship???

:o Oooooooooops! Sorry about that! Transporter Malfunction (Hey, ;) ain't that someone we know?).

I will take him off your hands if need be? :bow:

I've taken a hit to my impulse engines! Maneuverability down 15%. Deploying cloaked shuttle to fire whipped cream at the flag ship's nacelles. This could be a suicide mission, but my weapons officer assures me he can accomplish the task.

:o Oooooooooops! Sorry about that! Transporter Malfunction (Hey, ;) ain't that someone we know?).

I will take him off your hands if need be? :bow:

No, it is OK...he IS Data's brother, I'll give him a break.

OK, hmmm now to give him something to do...to keep him busy. I know, Lieutenant, bring B4 to Holodeck 2.

B4, the trick in this is...I need you to straighten up the holodeck for me. Don't speak, just listen to the instructions. OK, there are over 600 different games in this room. Board games, and pieces of them have been strewn all over the room. Your job is to put the games all back into their boxes. Don't look at me like that, for you this should be really easy. They are 20th century board games, OK...

*once out of the holodeck* Lieutenant, make sure that room is locked, and if he gets that done start GamesVersion2 and set him back to trying to figure them out. Oh, and in the second version there is a old Earth game system called Game Boy....and a game cartridge with the title Pokemon, I have heard that was a very addictive item, an global epidemic once struck Earth inthe 20th and 21st ecentury...

Captain Chataeya, my weapons officer has safely returned with only minor injuries and damage to the shuttle.

Our sensors show that the flag ships nacelles were severely damaged in the attack.

The Osceola's engines have been repaired and are fully operational.

Awaiting your orders.

*Warchant and Nemesis theme are heard over com on Osceola Bridge*

*To security* Has he figured it out, version1, I mean... No, that is good. Version 2 will be tough... WEll, that is because of that Game Boy Game. You see, Lieutenant, you need all of these cartidges to finish them. I programmed the game Crystal to come up, you need Silver, Gold, Blue, Red, and Yellow to finish the game...

OK, tactical, fire second volley...this time no key lime pie.

:bow:Oooooooooh my! Sorry for not repling sooner. (As she dries her eyes off) B4 Is being kept busy for sure. Cmdr. Riann , at last count there where more than 10 + dozen ships that have made it though the wormhole. They are all over the Alpha Quadrant. Please feel free to search them out at your pleasure. Chataeya out.

*The IKS Prax drops out of warp and fires both disrupters and photon torpedos splitting an enemy vessel in two*

I hope we are not too late to join in the battle! We have no choclate pies but we are ready to transport a few rokeg blood pies if you need them. Qa'Pla!

rokeg will work... hmmm, one of my ensigns wants to know about Ham, turkey, and chicken?? They want toknow if that'll work? ;):bow: :o

Message received Captain Chataeya.

Lt. Rix, target ship nearest wormhole. Fire merangues! Full volley!

*enemy ship comes to complete stop*

Let's complete the task, Mr. Rix. Fire phasers at will!

*fires phasers at enemy ship's engines. Ship explodes in huge fireball*

Chicken, ham or turkey pot pies. Hadn't thought of that.

Ensign Cooke, program the replicators!

:o Hmmmmmm! Chataeya feels a simularity taking place. What could it be? she ponders,for awhile over this........" I know what it is Hmmmmmm, Pies this time, boxers last time.......How do non-lethal weapons seem to work, but lethal ones only seem to help? Chataeya thinks the federation has it all backwards."

Chataeya to all ships, I must pull back for some minor repairs. Will head for the nearest repair station. Keep up the fight.

Qa'pla Kingonmike to you and all your warriors. ;)

:bow: sorry spelling is off today Da'oh.That Homer will do it everytime. ;)

Edited by Chataeya

Lt. Rix: Enemy ship approaching at 3:00.

Com. Riann:Target ship. Fire chicken pies when ready!

*Pies splatter enemy ship, damaging deflector dish, weapons array and destroying bridge*

Com. Riann:Target nacelles. Fire large peach cobbler torpedos!

*Enemy ship's nacelles sheer away, leaving ship derelict*

Com. Riann to Captain Chataeya.

Chicken pies and cobblers appear to be effective weapons!

Firing large jar of raspberry jam at their sensor array! The have been jammed! (and you know they hate raspberry)

*ROFL! Sorry couldn't help saying that! Remember the movie Spaceballs, everyone???**

Firing large jar of raspberry jam at their sensor array! The have been jammed! (and you know they hate raspberry)

*ROFL! Sorry couldn't help saying that! Remember the movie Spaceballs, everyone???**

How could we forget Admiral?

Admiral, a large battleship just uncloaked at your 6:00. We have you covered.

Lt. Rix, fire every think you've got! We must protect the Admiral!

*Battleship limps off in a sticky ball of goo*

Admiral Soong, Captain Chataeya, that depleted our weapons. Replicators empty. Are returning to Deep Space 10 to resupply.

Commander Riann out.

As Chataeya sits in her Readyroom, drinking her cup of coffee,she starts thinking(Capt. Janeway has got Chataeya started on this drink, and Chataeya can not stop, not a good thing for Chataeya not good for a She-cat, gives to much energy, chataeya not sure what to do with it.)So, she decides she should look over the statistics information she recieved on the new Hypervelocity Torpedoes. She discovers that they can travel up to 24,000 feet per second and the impack will leave nothing behind.She decides that these are a must for her to bring back to her friends at the battlefield. She gives the order to her Droids to load up as many as her ship can hold. She hopes that these Hpv's Torpedoes do the trick.

Now that her ship is loaded to the ceiling of all cargo-bays, she gives the order to head back at warp 12. She hopes her friends are still there as she waits to hear that they are in range.

Hopefully, boxers shorts & Pies will no longer be needed, only eaten.

Picking up on Cmdr. Riann's message she tells her droids to push it.(this she once heard from another ship).

Edited by Chataeya

Hopefully, boxers shorts & Pies will no longer be needed, only eaten.

ROFL! That is funny...

Awaiting your return, thanks for covering me Commander Riann

ACK! What is he doing here?

What? Why are there little people inside the little box? Take the GameBoy, go back to the holodeck and read what the little people tell you, ok B4?

to her security team---What did I tell you about letting him out?! I don't care if you don't know how to play 21st century games..

Seems to me like a battle this big is going to need a high speed embedded journalist to ensure that the story is told and ballads can be written properly. I will generously volunteer my services to take detailed notes and provide the proper embellishment to this battle.

I just manuever my simple little craft into a good overwatch position and stay quiet....