Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

Best Time of Day For Chatting?

When would be the best time frame for you to join in Chats during the weekdays?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. When would be the best time frame for you to join in Chats during the weekdays?

• Between 12am ET, 11pm CT, 10pm MNT, 9pm PT and 8am ET, 7am CT, 6am MNT, 5am PT.
    • Between 8am ET, 7am CT, 6am MNT, 5am PT and 4pm ET, 3pm CT, 2pm MNT, 1pm PT.
    • Between 4pm ET, 3pm CT, 2pm MNT, 1pm PT and 12am ET, 11pm CT, 10pm MNT, 9pm PT
    • I don't want to join the chats

In preparations for scheduling some of the chats that have been suggested in my previous chat suggestion thread, I am going to put of a series of polls, one at a time, to narrow down the best times for members to be a part of the chats. I am doing this in hopes of getting as many people to join the chats as possible.

In the summer, any time works really, but once it gets in to fall, late after noon or night is best because I have school. Probably the best time is about 9 or 10 ET time for me, but any time around then is good. :(

Late afternoon early evening. But on weekends (Friday night and Saturday night), I could probably join later at night.

Those times are too early and too late.  What about 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM EST, eh?  Would that be an option?

Okay, maybe I need to explain this in a different way. I am going to put up a couple of different poles to narrow the time down. This one is to narrow it down to an eight hour block then the next one will narrow it down more. I am not suggesting an eight hour chat.

Those times are too early and too late.  What about 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM EST, eh?  Would that be an option?

Um, between 4pm ET and 12am ET is one of the options.

I'm a late nighter, so between 9pm PT and 5am PT.

Okay, maybe I need to explain this in a different way. I am going to put up a couple of different poles to narrow the time down. This one is to narrow it down to an eight hour block then the next one will narrow it down more. I am not suggesting an eight hour chat.

Ah, all those times above, got me confused, but I got ya! I vote for the 4pm one then. :(

Ah, all those times above, got me confused, but I got ya! I vote for the 4pm one then. :(

I apologize for that but I have to list all the time zones since we have members from around the world.

Hmm..this is kinda hard for me because my work schedule isn't your "normal" 8 hour a day Monday thru Friday thing. I'll be specific (oh, and by the way, I'm in central time). My work schedule is Saturday thru Tuesday 12noon to 11pm. I have Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off. 10 hours day, 4 days a week.

I voted for the late night shift...starting at 11:00 PM central time. Between work and school, I seem to only have 'puter time around then.

Stardate:213537.6

Same here during the summer I work during the day until about 7pm pacific.And during school I work until like 10pm pacific.So I dont get on the computer till between 8pm and 11pm.

:bow:Me,well, I can get on the puter, between 3:30 PM ET - 11:30 PM ET. Homer gets home between 11:30 & 12:00 PM. :lol: When he gets home I have to give this up. :laugh: :lol: So for me , it would have to be between those times. :lol: :lol:

I voted 4 PM ET to 12 AM ET, but it really overlaps into two categories. 12 AM ET, is only 9 PM, my time, and I'm frequently online later than that (especially on weekends). So I guess that will get narrowed down in subsequent polls. :bow: