Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Upgrade Completed

Ok, the Blogs are now open for business. I do see one glitch with the Blog calendar (it's displaying the 30th twice) but I'll look into how to fix that later.

Have fun Blogging!

(Chataeya, look up at the main banner. Under the banner you will see some links, one of them is for the Blog section. You can also get to it in you My Controls section.)

What will happen to our logs? Will you just move them into the Blog thing or will we never have them again? :dude:

What will happen to our logs? Will you just move them into the Blog thing or will we never have them again? :dude:

The log forum will stay there but I can't merge them into the Blog system. Anyone that wants to move their personal logs into the Blog system can do so by copying and pasting.

Note: No member map :wink2:

I'm working on a new one, I've installed it on my test board aand it's pretty cool though it has a couple of glitches in it.

I'll be adding more things as the days go by, I'll put a spell checker back in and a new member map and a few other thnigs.

I'll install the member map now even though there's some glitches in it. The main part of it works, it's just hard to read a couple of the buttons.

Ok, the map works now, like I said though the buttons aren't readable for now and if you click on a member's pin you can't read the bubble but if you play around with it you can pretty well figure it out.

I've added a default Font selector so you can set the color, size and font style that you want to show up on all of your posts by default.

If you wish to make a post using a different font style or color you can do so by selecting the settings you want when you post just like normal, but if you do nothing then your default settings will be what's posted.

You can pick your default (if you want to) by going into your "My Controls" and editing your profile. You will find the color and font settings under the section for your birthday.

I've added a default Font selector so you can set the color, size and font style that you want to show up on all of your posts by default.

If you wish to make a post using a different font style or color you can do so by selecting the settings you want when you post just like normal, but if you do nothing then your default settings will be what's posted.

You can pick your default (if you want to) by going into your "My Controls" and editing your profile. You will find the color and font settings under the section for your birthday.

That's great! Very handy, rather than manually putting the font and color with every post.

Another little feature that I just put in is at the bottom of the forum view with the board Stats. It tells how long STF has been online, though it's off by a couple of weeks because we were originally on a different server and board software.

:eek: ..looks great Kev :dude: ....a little overwhelming but fantastic *gets jealous*..lol...i like the skin much more then the last one :dude:

SWF's turn is coming up shortly lol I just have to get this one all completed.

:dude: Sweet!!!...sure i understand here needs to be completed first...but i must say i cant wait to see what it will look like :dude:

Edited by hangon

I just opened the board with firefox, firefox really messes it up. At least my version does, for those that use FireFox try it with IE also and see if there's a difference for you.

:dude: I love it VBG, just one thing missing is the "Close all Tags". :dude:

I use Netscape and have no problems at all. :eek:

The Close all tags is there, it's in the upper right corner of the posting screen. Look for this... closeall.gif