Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Upgrade Completed

Where's the place that you can make your letters glow? I can't find it anymore...it won't work... :dude: I want glow option back. And where's the BB code help?

:dude:

I've added a default Font selector so you can set the color, size and font style that you want to show up on all of your posts by default.

If you wish to make a post using a different font style or color you can do so by selecting the settings you want when you post just like normal, but if you do nothing then your default settings will be what's posted.

You can pick your default (if you want to) by going into your "My Controls" and editing your profile. You will find the color and font settings under the section for your birthday.

I've had to disable this for now, it was causing some javascript errors. Hopefully I can get it fixed and re-enabled.

Where's the place that you can make your letters glow? I can't find it anymore...it won't work... :dude: I want glow option back. And where's the BB code help?

:dude:

I'll see if I can get a modification for this later this evening.

Do we still have a spellcheck here? I can't find it.

I have it but haven't installed it yet.

I also meant to mention that the Upload feature should be working again now.

I noticed the additional fonts to choose from!

And the larger selection of colors!!!

And the whole bunch of other stuff we can now add to the posts!!

THANKS!!!!!! :dude::dude:

Edited by Yillara_Skye

VGB... I must say that this is some great work and that we are all glad you even made this site to begain with.

Three cheers for VGB!

VGB... I must say that this is some great work and that we are all glad you even made this site to begain with.

Three cheers for VGB!

VGB? Er... what is it? :dude: You mean VBG? :dude:

Very cool, VBG. :angry: Thanks for all the new bells, whistles and improvements! :blush::laugh:

I just opened the board with firefox, firefox really messes it up. At least my version does, for those that use FireFox try it with IE also and see if there's a difference for you.

So... Is it Firefox that's making everything centered? Or is it supposed to be like that?

Edited by wishfire

I just opened the board with firefox, firefox really messes it up. At least my version does, for those that use FireFox try it with IE also and see if there's a difference for you.

So... Is it Firefox that's making everything centered? Or is it supposed to be like that?

It's Firefox, I'll have to see if Invision has released any fixes for that.

*opens up IE instead of Firefox and mangages to recieve 100 AVG alerts for detected viruses*

Whose idea was that? :drool: I never use IE anymore... damn viruses...

*Deletes them all and recieves 50 more*

what have I done?

Edited by Jack_Bauer

*opens up IE instead of Firefox and mangages to recieve 100 AVG alerts for detected viruses*

what have I done?

AVG?

It sounds to me like you're getting false readings.

what have I done?

AVG?

It sounds to me like you're getting false readings.

AVG is an anti-virus program. I never have any alerts on IE and I also use AVG.

Edited by Data

It's Firefox, I'll have to see if Invision has released any fixes for that.

I hope there is. This is really annoying me. :)

what have I done?

Don't feel bad. I can't use IE at all. The viruses assimilated IE on my computer.

I do not have a big problem on IE meaning virus wise, but then I am very picky when it comes to my computer... so I run scans a bunch.

However, IE LOVES to crash on me for some odd reason. So I pretty much never use it unless I run into a problem with Firefox.

Yeah, things are centered and some things DO show up differently when compared with IE. But, it is not so painfully different that I cannot visit the site on Firefox.

I was wondering, but I must stress that it is NOT a big hurry for them to come back (at least, IMO)

Are we going to see the mood stars reappear? I know there is still an area for a person's mood in the profile, just the star does not show up.

Like I said, it is not something that I think NEEDS to be at the top of the addition list.... but was just kinda wondering about them.

I rarely have problems with IE. :laugh: When I do I can fix it on the spot. I would like to know when the mood star will come back?

Edited by Odie

I was wondering, but I must stress that it is NOT a big hurry for them to come back (at least, IMO)

Are we going to see the mood stars reappear? I know there is still an area for a person's mood in the profile, just the star does not show up.

Like I said, it is not something that I think NEEDS to be at the top of the addition list.... but was just kinda wondering about them.

I hadn't realized they were missing until you just mentioned it. When I get a chance I'll see about getting them back on.

I hadn't realized they were missing until you just mentioned it. When I get a chance I'll see about getting them back on.

ok, sounds cool :bow: Thanks

Centering was annoying at first.. but now it looks normal to me..

In my case, it seems to be easier for me to read. I mean, I could read it how it was... it just is more comfortable to read when it is centered. Plus it makes it a bunch easier, since there is the option of default font, color and size.

Since we upgraded my smileys will not work

Do i maybe as i asked at another site where they work

i need to upgrade my java if so how?

Since we upgraded my smileys will not work

Do i maybe as i asked at another site where they work

i need to upgrade my java if so how?

You can get free downloads here

http://java.sun.com/

checking smiles out :biggrin: :VBGal2: :borgqueen: :hug: B) :bow::bow:

Edited by Data