Sign in to follow this  
jdigs

I want a replicator!

That's the one thing i've always wanted...Imagine the freedom! It would make my life so much easier..well, I'm also very very lazy even about cooking food.

:( :) YES........I WOULD LIKE ONE, TOO. MY GIRLS THINK THAT I AM A SHORTORDER COOK AND THE KITCHEN IS OPEN 24/7. TRANSPORTER WOULD BE NICE ALSO. AT LEAST I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THE WESTCOAST.

Oh yeah! That would be great having a replicator!!! I can't cook one thing... I let my Mom do this... I am sooo unable to cook you would not believe it. So I need a replicator :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

I would give almost anything for a replicator (especially since I could make replacements once I got it)

Hmm... :)

*takes his replicator home... a fortnight later, a shuttle craft crashes through his roof*

"WOO-HOO!!!!!!!" (Magic Carpet Ride screams on the speakers while Picard heads for orbit...)

*several months later, NASA reports what seems to be the "Enterprise-E" from Star Trek leaving Earth orbit*

Hmm... :)

*takes his replicator home...  a fortnight later, a shuttle craft crashes through his roof*

"WOO-HOO!!!!!!!"  (Magic Carpet Ride screams on the speakers while Picard heads for orbit...)

*several months later, NASA reports what seems to be the "Enterprise-E" from Star Trek leaving Earth orbit*

:(

Stardate:213490.9

Technically they already have a sort of prototype for the replicator.Its called the 3D printer(i think)It uses ink,corn starch,and alot of other materials to print things in 3D that work!!!!!!!!So far that I know of scientists have made working ball bearings and sports equipment(footballs,basketballs,baseballs,ect.)So we may not be far off from having some sort of replicator. :)

I may post something about this is the tech. forum if i can find information

Technically they already have a sort of prototype for the replicator.Its called the 3D printer(i think)It uses ink,corn starch,and alot of other materials to print things in 3D that work!!!!!!!!So far that I know of scientists have made working ball bearings and sports equipment(footballs,basketballs,baseballs,ect.)So we may not be far off from having some sort of replicator. :lol:

I read something about this too...darn dont have the info either, maybe my brother does(he's the one with all of the computer stuff)

I want one to....

Easy food (although, I think you can still burn food in a replicator, Janeway does :lol: )

Starfleet uniform, phaser, rifle, tricorder...And no needing to worry about the price!!!

*sigh*

Transporter would be great to... B)

"Computer, one site-to-site transporter!" :P

Hmmmm :lol:

If I could get my hands on a replicator and a good technical manual...I could build a transporter... ;)

Hmmmm :lol:

If I could get my hands on a replicator and a good technical manual...I could build a transporter... ;)

I know scientists have beamed light from one place to another...Baby Steps.

Hmmmm ;)

If I could get my hands on a replicator and a good technical manual...I could build a transporter... B)

I know scientists have beamed light from one place to another...Baby Steps.

They had a link about that on startrek.com, but I can't find it now. :lol:

I love cooking most of the time but I would still like a replicator, transporter, and let's add a holodeck while we are at it.  :lol:

I'm with Lollypop!

hmmmm...the more I think about this the more I want a replicator.. lobster, crab legs, escargot, shrimp, steak, turkey, Chinese Resteraunt take out(one of my favorite appetizers turned meals costs $8.95!!!!) , ice cream cakes(like from Carvel) and no expenses...darn that'd be great!!!

Technically they already have a sort of prototype for the replicator.Its called the 3D printer(i think)It uses ink,corn starch,and alot of other materials to print things in 3D that work!!!!!!!!So far that I know of scientists have made working ball bearings and sports equipment(footballs,basketballs,baseballs,ect.)So we may not be far off from having some sort of replicator. ;)

Yes, I know the technology, we use it where I work.

It's called rapid prototyping in English I think

It's quite fascinating what they can do with this..

Quite usefull to see the result of a drawing before thinking of machining them to see the flaws and modifications.

I would love to have a replicator I'm not much of a cook so it would be nice to have a good dinner with out the effort. Having a transporter would also rock then I could see my family whenever I wanted too.

I need a replicator.  No more trips to the bank, grocery stores or clothing stores.  I could replicate car parts too.

ooh! Car Parts!! Now there is another good idea!! hmm, add that to my list!