Sign in to follow this  
Klingonmike

I'm outta here

I will be leaving this site now,this will be my last post.VBG you've done a great job here so keep up the good work.Its just some of the folks here are a bit intolerant of other lifestyles and cultures and sometime a bit holier than thou for me.I'll just stick with the message board I've been a member of for the last 4 years.Everyone there is very accepting and not judgemental of the different lifestyles some of us have.There are even some gay Star Trek fans and pothead Star Trek fans that I would trust my own life with.

There are a few great people here I will miss and if those of you would like to remain in contact with me just e-mail me at Klingonmike@hotmail.com

I'll even invite you to the other site if you like.

I will miss seeing everyone in Vegas next year but it seems a few people would rather not want to see me.

VBG once again this is not something I do because of you or the site,I respect you alot and as a fellow Army Vet,I've got your back if ever you need me.

You all have a good life and stay happy....I know I will.

I'm sorry you feel that way KM, but you have to do what makes you happy. Good luck where ever your life takes you.

Are you leaving because of what's said in the Risa forum? If so, I sincerely hope you change your mind. Everyone knows that debates will get heated in there, and just becuase we disagree with you, doesn't mean we don't tollerate you. I hope you say Klingonmike.

Who will challenge our perceptions if you go? I've noticed a lot of people have gotten testy lately in some of the posts. But I think we generally look for peace with one another. I think we actually all agree on the Ohio woman. If I was looking to hang out with people who thought and felt just like me I wouldn't be here either but I like reading other people's ideas. Good luck.

sorry to hear that you're leaving. at least you can say you had fun while it lasted.

i wish you all the luck in the future and i hope you are happy for the rest of your life and beyond.

if you ever change your mind, dont hesitate to come back.

:laugh: DON"T GO!!! Diversity is strengh, mon!!! Some of my favourite posters are people who are SOOO different - Klingonmike, we need people like everyone here - if Janeway and Chakotay always got along, the show would be BORING!!! :cool: smoke a joint and CHILL, mon...

Sorry to see you go, but if this is what you feel you must do than always remember you are always welcome to return and you will be missed.

I wish you luck in your endeavors.

:laugh: And I had just reminded VBG that you had achieved a promotion..That's a shame my friend..I wish we'd had known of your ill at ease for maybe we could have seeked a solution. You will be missed and hopefully you will return.

KlingonMike,

:laugh: You will be missed! I'm very sorry you feel that way, I hope that you will still stop by on occasion, and you can be sure that if I were going to the convention in Las Vegas (which, I am unfortunetly not going to) I, for one, would enjoy meeting you!

Live long and prosper!

WOW!!!!!!!!!im not around much for a while, and now your leaving. thats not cool, i wish it didnt come to that, but ya gotta do whatcha gotta do. i hope you have a great life, and hope to see ya around here once in a while. as far as others not tolerating lifestyles, and such, all they have is an oppinion, and that should mean nothing to you. you are who you are, and anyone who doesnt like it, can go [jump in the lake]. every ones got a right to an opinion, but when it gets hurtful, or pushed onto others then it goes too far. well enough said, hope to see ya around here again, its nice having such diversity in character, and lifestyle. :angry:

LIVE LONG, LIVE HAPPY, LIVE PROSPEROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Alterego

I’m sorry to hear that.

Even though debates can get heated I think must of us here were not judging you (or anyone else for that matter) based on your or someone else’s beliefs.

I hope that you will still join us on occasion and I would like to say that I enjoyed our dissuasions that we had (even our debates)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

KM, you've been a member since the early days of this board, but if this what you want to do, I/we can't stop you, good luck and please stop by if your feeling bored one night and can't find anything to do, we'll be here.

poguemahone

Stardate213488.9

As the rest have said I will also miss reading your posts.I was looking forward to meeting you in Vegas and shaking you hand. :angry: Myself I always respected the fact that u didnt seem to care what other people thought of your opinions.But if you feel that you have to leave,then live long and Prosper you will be missed