Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Mark Hamill: Fan Favorite Pick To Play The Joker

No he did not make anymovie.Especially ones he is the star of. This one he is not

It was all about Anakin. Too bad Hadyen did not get the acting right till the final movie

No he did not make anymovie.Especially ones he is the star of. This one he is not

It was all about Anakin. Too bad Hadyen did not get the acting right till the final movie

331288[/snapback]

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree.

Yoda acted better than Hayden. :huh: :lol:

I understand that people think he did better than Episode II, but honestly, I don't think he or Portman acted well in that movie at all.

If it weren't for the more accomplished actors and digitally acted parts, it would have just been a great special affects movie.

But we digress..............................

Sorry what? I was staring at Haydens chest again

But i agree Portman didn't do a good job in this movie. I liked her better in Garden State

I also heard a rumor that people mentioned Johnny Depp in the Joker role.

I also heard a rumor that people mentioned Johnny Depp in the Joker role.

331381[/snapback]

Now THAT would be a great idea! :huh:

I am not too sure about how Johnny would feel about that. He was played too many nonconventional roles as of late and he is committed to another Pirates movie

I like Mark Hamill the best!

Playing Joker viewed a conventional role. Johnny Depp would make a good Joker.

I am not too sure about how Johnny would feel about that. He was played too many nonconventional roles as of late and he is committed to another Pirates movie

331449[/snapback]

Most of Johnny Depp's career has been spent playing unconventional characters. Starting with Cry-Baby, Edward Scissorhands, Ed Wood, Gilbert Grape all the way to Captain Jack Sparrow, Willie Wonka and beyond. Unconventional is what he does.

I don't think Johnny Depp would be available judging from his schedule. He's filming Pirates 2 and 3 as we speak. Another movie ("The Rum Diary") is in pre-production and 2 more movies ("Shantaram" and "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly") have been announced. Hard to see when he would have time to do another movie in the next couple of years.

A fan freind posed me this idea

What about Trey Parker *points to icon*. He is the guy from South Park.does all those crazy voices

I think it's about time I chimed in here!!!!! Yeah, aren't all of you soooooo excited!

Since Harley Quinn and The Joker, are like my all time fav.....

eh....nevermind...

Anyways, what kind of movie are we talking about? I mean, Mark Hamill was good as the voice (I just watched "Return of the Joker"), but.......I dunno.....Jack Nicholson was pretty Joker-ish. More like the comics than the TV show (live action and animated).

wel HI CHi :lol:

Ok yes Jack was a great joker,the producers want someone fresh off the street

hey chi: if Harley quinn were also featured who would you like it to be (just curious)

hmmmm.....maybe someone like Hudson Leick. She was on the Xena TV show. either her or Jennifer Tilly. They'd both be perfect for the role.

Who would YOU choose?

I think Lori Petty would make a great Harley Quinn. Jennifer Tilly is a good choice too.

I was thinking Lori Petty. Jennifer Tilly again a close second... I happen to love Harley. I use to read the comics with her and Posion Ivy because i happen to think they are cools characters

Wasn't Hudson leik who played Calysto?

Brittany Murphy would make a good "Harley Quinn"

She'd play her as a demented homicidal "stalker" type villain

She can't act..Sorry... prefer someone who actually can act

She can act.

She was superb in Girl, Interrupted.

Brittany Murphy can play that kind of dark, unstable character that Harley Quinn needs to be since this new Batman franchise is dark and serious.

She can act.

She was superb in Girl, Interrupted.

Brittany Murphy can play that kind of dark, unstable character that Harley Quinn needs to be since this new Batman franchise is dark and serious

She bored the hell out of me in 8mile and Sin City

I prefer some unknown actress, preferably British. To go with the movie better

From IMDB.com:

British actor Paul Bettany has joined the race to play Batman's nemesis The Joker in a planned sequel to Batman Begins. Director Christopher Nolan left no doubt The Joker would feature heavily in the next Batman installment when the villain, formerly played by Jack Nicholson, left a calling card in the final scene of the box office smash hit. And now Batman fansites are desperately trying to make sure producers pick the right man for the job. Crispin Glover was an early favorite, along with Star Wars' Mark Hamill, who provides the voice of The Joker in the Batman animated series and Aussie actor Lachy Hulme, and now Bettany has got the fans' vote. An insider tells website Batman-on-film.Com that the A Beautiful Mind star is officially in the running to play the evil character.

I would be very happy for Mark Hamill if he were to be cast in a major movie again. Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher both went on to do different movies ... I've felt sorry for Hamill and the way he was typecasted and pretty much shunned after the original trilogy. Just my two cents. I'm sure he'd do a fine job and I'd love to see him get the chance.

The only problem is that George Lucas doesn't know how to direct or communicate with human beings and can't write dialogue.

331175[/snapback]

Now that is a real problem for someone in his profession, but I agree with you 100%.

The only problem is that George Lucas doesn't know how to direct or communicate with human beings and can't write dialogue

Thank God every Star Wars fan disagrees with you

331192[/snapback]

Well, my husband completely agrees/shares the viewpoint that Lucas is not a very good writer or director and should have handed the writing and directing off to someone else for all of the Star Wars movies.

And my hubby is the biggest Star Wars fan in the history of Star Wars fans ... he paid for two years of college when he sold his collection. (Of course, he's since bought it all back .... but I digress).

I blame Ewan Mcgregor..

B)

Ewan made that movie. :) :) :) And that accent!!! -swoons-

331286[/snapback]

Amen to that, Madame Butterfly! In spite of the poorly written dialogue, Ewan MacGregor and Ian MacDairmid rose above the material and carried ROTS. HC did all right, but I need more from him than just looking at him to satisfy me on the big screen.

I'm sure HC would do just fine with the right material.

He's a decent actor.

That choice would be cool with me.

334398[/snapback]

I agree. He's a better choice than some people I heard were gonna be cast.

But I don't think Brittany Murphy would make the best Harley Quinn. Yes, she sometimes is a good actress, but as Harley Quinn I don't think she would be the greatest choice.