trek_dude

Favorite Star Wars Prequel Trilogy Movie

Favorite Prequel Trilogy Movie  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Prequel Trilogy Movie

• The Phantom Menace
    • Attack of the Clones
    • Revenge of the Sith

Revenge of the Sith. :lol: I think I've been posting my enthusiasm over this one enough the past few days so I'll be quiet here. :laugh:

The Phantom....haha just kidding I couldnt lie to you guys Revenge of the Sith which is my Fav. Star wars movie next to Empire Strikes Back

1."Revenge OF The Sith"

2."Attack OF The Clones"

3."The Phantom Menace"

--------------------------------

Now the Combination of all VI SW Films!

-------------------------------------------------

1."The Phantom Menace" Ep I

2."Attack Of The Clones" Ep II

3."Revenge Of The Sith" Ep III

4."A New Hope" Ep IV

5."The Empire Strikes Back" Ep V

6."Return Of The Jedi" Ep VI

The Saga Is Complete!

:laugh: :lol: :P :P

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

1. Revenge of the Sith

2. Attack of the Clones

3. The Phantom Menace

Revenge of the Sith for sure. We have been waiting for years to see how Ani goes to the dark side. It was worth the wait for sure. I love all six Star Wars movies, but my second fav. would probably be AOTC

I've watched Episodes I through III a few times over the last several days and the more I watch them the more I like the older, less "technological" movies. It's great that they can make animated characters and do great CGI battle scenes and all that but it all just takes away from the story.

I would much rather see the characters actually have to act rather then see a bunch of cartoons running around on the screen.

I am of the opinion that Lucas went overboard with all of the computer generated graphics. In doing that he takes a lot away from the movies, they could have been so much better if he hadn't had so much money to spend on them.

The original 3 movies are head and shoulders above the new 3.

I liked Sith the best because it contained

DARTH VADER

and YODA

WHOOT

See its the simple things in life that get me going

I would much rather see the characters actually have to act rather then see a bunch of cartoons running around on the screen.

327302[/snapback]

Like Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher's stellar performances in Return of the Jedi? :P

Sorry, VBG, I couldn't resist. Really, I'm just kidding.

I think that the claymation looking aliens in Return of the Jedi were worse than any of the over the top CGI moves Lucas made in the prequels. Just my opinion.

I've watched Episodes I through III a few times over the last several days and the more I watch them the more I like the older, less "technological" movies. It's great that they can make animated characters and do great CGI battle scenes and all that but it all just takes away from the story.

I am of the opinion that Lucas went overboard with all of the computer generated graphics. In doing that he takes a lot away from the movies, they could have been so much better if he hadn't had so much money to spend on them.

The original 3 movies are head and shoulders above the new 3.

327302[/snapback]

I agree with that 200%,in the org movies he keept it simple useing models and puppets which IMO look much better the CGI and give a more real life feel to it,like i said i agree with VBG the battle scenes look great and it would never be possible to make them with models and wires.

My vote went to ROTS which only just knocked off AOTC from top spot of the Prequel top 3.