Sign in to follow this  
bevfanK

Right or Left

Are you right handed or left handed?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Are you right handed or left handed?

• Right
    • Left
    • Both

I am right-handed but I can write legibly with my left hand. I just have to write more slowly. I had a problem with my right arm a couple of years ago, and had to teach with my left hand. The writing was clear, though perhaps not as nice as with my right hand. My students had no complaints, because it slowed me down...they think I write too fast. I don't know that I would consider myself ambidextrous, because the only time I use my left hand now is if I am extremely tired writing with the right, which happens only occasionally.

Edited by mjham

Righty, but can still throw a football pretty good w/ my left arm. :dude:

Edited by Ace

I happen to be a right-handed person.

:dude: :) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::dude::dude::dude: :) :assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::dude::eek::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated:

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

"You're travelling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead-- your next stop, the Twilight Zone!" -Twilight Zone 1st Introduction

Not only am I a lefty, but my hubbie and oldest are too. My second oldest is now 5 and a righty....we can't teach her how to tie her shoes!  :laugh:

I'm a Lefty and I am the Exact opposite. My family was all right handed so they couldn't teach me to tie my shoes. Luckily a friend of theirs was left handed and he taught me. But alot of other things I have learned to do right handed and didn't even realize I was doing it that way. I switch hit in Baseball and when I go hunting I shoot right handed. I guess you could say I am a little confused about which hand to use for what. ;)

I'm a Southpaw (Thats what you call left-handers right?)

Yes (unless it offends but I've never heard of a case of someone being offended for that)

I am ambeidextrous. Which helps since 2 yrs ago I broke my right wrist and hte doctors messed up on fixing it!

Stardate:213452.5

Well it seems so far i am the only left hander here.

NOPE! I'm very Left handed! And so is DATA!!!!! :wow:

41580[/snapback]

How did you know that? Yes, I am a lefty

Edited by Data