Sign in to follow this  
bevfanK

Right or Left

Are you right handed or left handed?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Are you right handed or left handed?

• Right
    • Left
    • Both

congrats on your 1000th post bevfank

I'm right-handed.

Does anyone remember the pitcher Bill "Spaceman" Lee - he pitched for a few teams in the majors - I remember him from the Montreal Expos. He talked about how the left side of the body is controlled by the right side of the brain and the right side of the body is controlled by the left side of the brain which meant that left-handers were the only ones in their right minds. Laugh%20on%20own.gif

Stardate:213452.5

Well it seems so far i am the only left hander here.

Righty. But for the last two years I have been training myself to do everything with my left due to carpal tunnel in my right.

I voted right handed because that is the hand I use most

but I am amb....ambidec...............OH HECK I can use both hands Equally

Stardate:213452.5

Well it seems so far i am the only left hander here.

NOPE! I'm very Left handed! And so is DATA!!!!! :laugh:

Had to vote right, because that is the one I am forced to use... I began life left handed, but due to trauma to my left arm(yes the same area that is hurt again)..was forced to do most everything right handed. I still eat left handed, and half of my gymnastics was done left handed... so wait does that make me ambidextrous?

Yeah, I know he's left handed...that is so cool(majority of my family is left handed...me, my dad-teaher forced him to be right handed though, my brother, and mom is ambidextrous)! my little sister is the only born righthanded person in my family.

My brother is left handed, and when he was at school they tried to force him to use his right hand. This caused him to develop a stammer. But as soon as they left him alone to use his left hand, he stopped stammering.

He is now a successful architect. They say that most of the best architects are left handed

but I am amb....ambidec...............OH HECK    I can use both hands Equally

Lol! My dad is ambidexterous (I THINK that's how it's spelled) or at least was at one point in time :laugh:

but I am amb....ambidec...............OH HECK    I can use both hands Equally

Lol! My dad is ambidexterous (I THINK that's how it's spelled) or at least was at one point in time :laugh:

lol, I had that as a spelling word once in fifth grade I think...I guess these spelling words don't help much...I still have no idea how its spelled but I'll take your word for it lol

I'm right handed, but I am teaching my self to be .... see above word^

Not only am I a lefty, but my hubbie and oldest are too. My second oldest is now 5 and a righty....we can't teach her how to tie her shoes! :laugh:

Not only am I a lefty, but my hubbie and oldest are too. My second oldest is now 5 and a righty....we can't teach her how to tie her shoes!  :laugh:

oh, that would be tough....

Stardate:213455.8

I am the only left hander in my family.I like it cause its like im a minority.

My brother is left handed, and when he was at school they tried to force him to use his right hand. This caused him to develop a stammer. But as soon as they left him alone to use his left hand, he stopped stammering.

He is now a successful architect. They say that most of the best architects are left handed

The same thing happened with my son. I went absolutely ballistic when i found out. I told his teacher that if she did it again i'd tie BOTH her hands behind her back and then put both of mine down her throat. A tad excessive i know, but when it comes to my kids, i lose all control.

The same thing happened with my son. I went absolutely ballistic when i found out. I told his teacher that if she did it again i'd tie BOTH her hands behind her back and then put both of mine down her throat. A tad excessive i know, but when it comes to my kids, i lose all control.

You sound like my mom! She went through the roof when she discovered that they were forcing my brother to change hands. To the point they'd take his left handed scissors away(my mom had bought those as part of his school supplies)...she was furious!