Sign in to follow this  
Goose

Quantum Leap

Are u a fan of Quantum Leap or not?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Are u a fan of Quantum Leap or not?

• Yes, I a fan of Quantum Leap
    • No, I did not like Quantum Leap
    • I have never seen the show

I loved Quantum Leap, as a matter of fact it took me a season and a half to stop waiting for Al to pop up beside Archer :laugh:

I loved Quantum Leap, as a matter of fact it took me a season and a half to stop waiting for Al to pop up beside Archer :laugh:

Wasn't it about a season and a half where he actually did pop up.

I LOVE Quantum Leap, and I've seen every episode! I keep hoping someone will make a movie of it, so we can have a happier ending.

Yeah i watched the show and thought it was good,but when i found out he was going to be captain on ENT i didnt like the idea at first.

It was one of my favorite sci-fi shows when I was a kid. I had a big crush on Sam.

Yeah i watched the show and thought it was good,but when i found out he was going to be captain on ENT i didnt like the idea at first.

Yeah, when I first heard it I thought it was an odd choice, but I've been very happy with him as Captain - as if everyone didn't know!

(sorry about getting a little off-topic :P )

Edited by BakulaBabe

I loved Quantum Leap, as a matter of fact it took me a season and a half to stop waiting for Al to pop up beside Archer :clap:

Wasn't it about a season and a half where he actually did pop up.

I know, I think that was a joke for all of us paying attention. :P

Yeah, when I first heard it I thought it was an odd choice, but I've been very happy with him as Captain - as if everyone didn't know!

(sorry about getting a little off-topic :clap: )

LMAO i would never have guessed :hug: :P

(sorry about getting a little off-topic :hug: )

LMAO i would never have guessed :P :clap:

(a little off topic again - sorry!)

In the VERY beginning, I thought "hmmm.... :P ", later it was "well, I like him, maybe it'll be good", now,.....guess!

BTW, sometimes he looked pretty good in drag!.

That was one bad*** show, the episodes rocked, and the stories were great i wish they did another season. Maybe Archer could be one of the personalities that the Quantum leap dude had once?

I remember watching the first episode of "Quantum Leap" and getting immediately hooked. I never saw the last episode- but now that it's on DVD that shall be rectified. I thought it was great when Dean Stockwell made a guest appearence on Enterprise. But I kept expecting him to start singing "A candy colored clown they call the sandman..."

I loved Quantum Leap, I was so sad when it ended. :grin:

I'm watching the reruns at the moment, it was a great concept for a show and Scott Bakula really made it work.

Although I did not like the ending they gave it, :grin: I always thought that they may have left it open for a movie or another series in the future. I'm still waiting, maybe someday, who knows.

I love Quantum Leap! I only see it when sci-fi channel decides to play it (which is like once a month! <_< ) but it's definitely on my top ten list. Al is my fave character!

Quantum Leap is great! I only discovered about a week ago, they are replaying it on the Si-Fi channel.

All together now... "Oh Boy!"

Sliders too was good until they got rid of most of the orginal cast for sex appeal.

Quantum Leap is great! I only discovered about a week ago, they are replaying it on the Si-Fi channel.

It was on sci-fi last week! :eek: OH NO! I MISSED IT! <_<

It was on sci-fi last week! :theking: OH NO! I MISSED IT! <_<

Well, only in Britain, its on every weekday... *smirks and rubs hands together* "Well, looks like its time for yet more Quantum Leap! My oh my I certainly wouldn't want to be missing this great show right about now! I'd probably go crazy if I were so unlucky to miss it!" :eek:

*Lubak sticks her tounge out* Meany! :eek:

It's hardly ever played in the USA. Although I think they're going to start playing it everyday, but at 2am. <_< I guess I can always tape it.

Edited by Lubak10

I love QL

I thought Scott did a great job as Sam because he stretched his acting abilities to the furthest.

And Al rocked too!