1. 1. Rate ST: The Search for Spock

• Awsome
    • Great
    • Good
    • O.K.
    • Bad
    • Annoyingly Bad
    • Horrible/I have no Taste at all!

I always consider ST:III The Search for Spock as the middle movie in a trilogy ... we never watch it by itself, but must always start with Wrath of Kahn, then Search for Spock, then The Voyage Home.

I thought it was a great movie, particularly when you consider it as part of a whole. Plus, it was great to have Spock returned to us ... I bought the whole thing. I only wish that Kirstie Alley had reprised her role as Savik.

I voted it was OK.....it was not that bad the story went well with the follow up to TWOK,but it could have been better :yahoo:

I voted 'good.' The story I thought was rather weak, but for being a weak story, the writers did a good job with it. There's also some pretty cool action scenes.

I also tend to view it as the middle of a trilogy starting with Wrath of Khan and ending with The Voyage Home. It is under rated by many imo. :P

I thought it was ok; not my favorite, not my least favorite, just in the middle. The most interesting part of the film was when Kirk's son was killed. Having Doc Brown as Klingon just didn't feel right, not to mention the Spock we like didn't show up until the end.

I thought it was ok; not my favorite, not my least favorite, just in the middle. The most interesting part of the film was when Kirk's son was killed. Having Doc Brown as Klingon just didn't feel right, not to mention the Spock we like didn't show up until the end.

309383[/snapback]

I was getting a little too old for movies like "Back to the Future" when it came out, so having Christopher Lloyd play a bad guy was no big deal to me. I thought he did a good job.

I liked it but it paled to 'Wrath of Kahn' and 'The Voyage Home'. I agree that it's difficult to watch without seeing 'Wrath of Kahn' first.

I went to see it about 5 times in the movies when it came out, same with all of the other movies until ST V. I only went to that one about 2 times.

Awesome although it wasn't the best but I really enjoyed it. I think I'm going to watch it again tonight.

I remember when me and my dad rented this video the 1st time and how its starts out with the screen really small and it gets bigger, he called the Video Store thinking something was wrong with the Tape

(Man VHS sucks LONG LIVE DVD)

I Voted ST:TSFS Great to Awesome!

==========================

It is true ST "II"-"III"-"IV" would be considered one long movie seen back to back

excluding ST "V".

:rolleyes: :) ;) :blink:

Edited by LoveMalePecs1