Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

master_q

Star Trek Hangman

TrekkieMage, you have earned yourself the last letter. Kind of surprising considering that "E" is the most common letter in the english language.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _' _ | _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ _ _ e

omg I've been gone for so long! I missed playing hangman and hiding from trekkiemge!! well, I really must start playing again, I've been away so much I haven't had any time! I'm glad to see some one finally got trekkiemage's long one!

ok, I guess A

btw lady Narana, of course you can play! I've been away for almost month, and so I'm just rejoining the game too!

S huh? You are now the first person to get four letters in one go! I believe there may be only one more letter that appears 4 times in this hangman. Also interesting is the fact that every guess so far has succeded!

_ a _ _ l _ _' s

_ _ _ t _ - m _ _ _ _ _ _s_ s

s_ _ _ _ _ m e

Trekzone... there is one N... hooray! You must be in the zone... (pun intended)

Note: The second half of the hyphenated word has been reduced by a space; I had one too many spaces in there. Sorry.

_ a _ _ l _ _' s

_ _ _ t _ - m _ _ _ _ _ s_ s

s_ n _ _ _ m e

My its been a long time since I've been here.

I'll try an I.

can anyone join in? if so how about a W

Of course everyone can join in!!! Your welcome to!!! Some poeple have been doing it for a long time (at one point, trekkiemage, and I think lt. riann, (or maybe it was xeroc) and I were like the only ones guessing for like an entire page.) Sometimes it probably seems like its an excluding kind of game, but anyone can play! You just have to get used to locking yourself in a closest, or running out of the room. :laugh:

well, at least, thats what trekkiemage and I usually end up doing, some people are better guessers then others :rollseyes:

EDIT: btw, I guess E

SECOND EDIT: ok, thats already been guessed, I take that back. How about C then? (that might of been guesed already too..)

Yeah, when I first came to Startrekfans.net, I checked out the hangman page. I took a look at the Seven Of Nine Tertiary Adjunct... one. I was at the top of the page and I scrolled down a but. Only a couple of letters were filled in. I guessed and thought "WOW, I RULE" But then I scrolled a bit more. There were about 10 other replies and guesses. Figures that once I got to the bottom of the page someone HAD it guessed. I was somewhat dissapointed. I guess watching Wheel Of Fortune with my parents helped out. Either that or it was luck that I guessed it so easily. Meh.

Ok, an R and W and an I... Hmmmmm lets see.

Ok, that is the R's for you Lady Narana...

_a r _ l _ _' s

_ r _ t _ - m _ r _ _ _ s_ s

s_ n _ r _ m e

cptwright... i'm sorry but you are the first person to guess something that wasn't there. But don't feel bad... you did guess an obscure letter anyhow.

Lt. Riann, it looks like your up for promotion! You've got an I... but only one.

_a r _ l _ _' s

_ r _ t _ - m _ r _ _ _ s i s

s_ n _ r _ m e

P.S. I would appreciate it if people could refrain from guessing if someone else has not had their answer yet but just for the remainder of this particular Star Trek hangman. I don't want to make the rules up for other hosts. Who ever solves first may take over I suppose. Oh, and you may PM me to solve in case you don't want to give away part of the puzzle for others to solve.

There you go... and what a good choice! Can't go wrong with a vowel. You got THE most common letter in my Star Trek hangman!

Here are your FIVE O's

_a r _ l _ _' s

_ r o t o - m o r _ _ o s i s

s_ n _ r o m e

Hmmm, it's getting quite filled in! Someone might even be able to solve it now.