Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

master_q

Star Trek Hangman

L, M, and N... what is this... the alphabet song? Sorry about that disconnected server thingy... lol!!!!!!!!!! I guess you'll just have to figure it out on your own *laughs*

_ a _ t _ _ _

a

l a

_ _ t a

hmmm... no m&n's! I guess my favorite candy isn't going to get a spin off. Oops, I forgot about the Mini's... my bad.

There are no I's. Sorry! Well, thats 3 mistakes of 7 (I, M, and N) So we have a head, a body, and one arm. Not to far from the rope, but for themes sake we will call it assimilation instead. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. That is, unless you make the next guess a good one!

_ a _ t _ _ _

a

l a

_ _ t a

_ a _ t _ _ s

a

l a

_ _ t a

Aiming Phaser! Last chance

Oh but wait, it seems someone said "I" for a second time! Cloaking field resurrounds leg.... I can't see you quite well enough to make good aim...

"U"?

There has to be another vowel somewhere!

C,P, and U!!!!

CONSIDER YOURSELVES PHASED!!!! There are no C's! But there are P's and U's. We will continue the game for funs sake! Next time I host a hangman if I solve someones hangman, the winner will get a survival point, so long as they haven't been phaser'd first. The points wont have any real purpose. They will be kinda like the trivia ranks. Anywho, here are the U's and P's!

p a _ t _ u s

a

l a

_ u t a

Now that hangofficer has been vaporized it is time for a hint

Think Acamarian Cuisine!

P a r t h u s

a

l a

_ u t a

Will TrekZone solve like he has the last few times, or will we have a new champion? Perhaps we will have a wrong guesser instead!?! I can't wait to find out. And to think, I thought this was an easy hangofficer... just what I'm callin it these days...

HINT:

Click for Spoiler:

Parthus was the dish.... Parthus a la _uta was what Riker had called it!

EESSSSHHHH! It seems that after hangofficer was zapped by the raygun we trekkies call phaser.... participation in this hangman has truly died down. How come guys? Maybe it would be more interesting if there were more than on hangman going... you know... the bunch of us each start one. Just a thought... anywho... lets finish this one eh!

Mr. Bolivar - ill have a "Y"!!!!!

its Klingon ! from episode "TNG 157 - Vengeance Factor"

LOL! my turn...post soon!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

'_'

_ _ _ _ _

--------------------------------

let the games begin

hang1.gif

12 attempts...lets go!

If any one wants to use these, just quote and edit my post!

Klingon? I thought that was the name of an Acamarian dish, or was it that Yuta just knew a little about Klingon cuisine?

Oh wait, I looked it up on Star Trek.com. I don't think they have the definition of Parthus a la Yuta correct. It says "A dish created by Riker and named in honor of the tragic Acamarian, Yuta. "

Well, whatever! It was a good episode! Now on to the hangofficer. I'll bet that officer in the last one was a red shirt.

Well, I think I'll help my self to an E for Ezri. Just cause.

SHIZER!!!! i jumped the gun a bit.! but it was really the only one.

two "E"'s!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

'e'

_ _ _ e _

Hey that's okay Trekzone for jumpin the gun, cause like you said, it was a sure thing. Anywho, your puzzle has got to be in Klingon or something. I can't figure out that e in the middle. More vowels... A!

ill have to edit this post when i get home....ive got it sitting on my desktop......im at skool now (period 2 of 5 - 4 hours to go)....