Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Eugene "Rod" Roddenberry - A Very Special Chat

A VERY SPECIAL CHAT WITH MR. EUGENE "ROD" RODDENBERRY

JANUARY 20, 2005 - 7:00 PM EASTERN/4:00 PM PACIFIC

STARTREKFANS.NET is pleased to inform you that we have arranged an online chat with Mr. Eugene "Rod" Roddenberry to take place on January 20, 2005 at 7:00 pm Eastern/4:00 pm Pacific.

As we expect this chat to be well attended, I will be putting together a list of prepared questions for Mr. Roddenberry. If you would like to submit a question, please PM me with it. We will do our best to have as much time for members' questions during the chat as well.

RoddenberryE2.jpg

I sent my alarm on my cell phone for 4:45 am for Jan 21. This will be a very interesting chat! :laugh:

That's on Thursday. I'm almost sure I won't work that day, but just in case, I'll ask for that day off.

my name is kenneth L. smith i do hope you can take up the job to bring back the real star trek T.V SHOW even if you need to bring new person for the ship brige members but i like to see the new type to make it the best for your dad make it in his honorable mr. RODDENBERRY SR and jr "ROB"roddenberry, i wood like to meet with you some day i do hope?. you can get me here kenny17@surewest.net. i want to see your dad dream come true ok.

I look forward to the chat and will do what I can to be online for it. In the past it always seems like something takes me away from the computer before the chats and then by the time I get back it's over. Hopefully that won't happen this time.

I'll try to attend if I finish my homework if I do it at lunch, study hall, and once I get off from school. Wait.... I have a bio test that week.... That means I'll probably miss it. Hope I can read the trnascript. :yahoo:

I'm turning the reins of this chat over to Dill so if you have any questions for Mr. Roddenberry please PM him. Thanks.

I can be reached at ddillard@startrekfans.net but I do prefer that the questions all be PM'd to me as it will be easier to keep track of them.

Will this be in main chat room?

End Transmission....

297487[/snapback]

Yup, main chat room. I'll be logging in there in just a moment, see you there. :P