Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

:P on the comp. in the office (which also has a TV in it) while i hear Zack and Ritchie fight over the remote, Kathlene whacking Calvin over the head (with a broom, i think), and Syd and Kyle trying to keep the peace between all of them. too much chaos. :P

CHI

Burning some incense, drinking a Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, and getting ready to watch the season finale of "Battlestar Galactica".

Doing a few posts after being offline almost a month just wish i could also find a way to get a java program working for the computer so i could go into the stf.net chatroom again.

B) B) B) :P

Getting ready for my Tuesday night race from one side of town to another and back again, over and over.

Listening to some music.

Answering an email.

Getting ready to sign off to get to sleep (Bleahhhhh, :biggrin: I have to work tomorrow)

Chatting with Data for a little bit

Reading information on Electromagnetic Spectroscopy and IR resonance, which is the subject of one of the lab handouts I have to turn in soon for Organic Chemistry. there is at least 30 pages that I have to read through and a bunch of mini assignments I have to try and get done. (not to mention a make-up lab from when I was ill, and today's lab report on amino acids and proteins)

Edited by Yillara_Soong

i sneezed and since i had no tissues I got it on my sleeve

ewwwww

so i am in the process of changing my shirt and watching mythbusters

Watching "Super Volcano" on the National Geographic Channel. :biggrin:

Me and my mouse, John Cleese*.

Cleese.png

* Name until I can think of something better....

post-812-1095566621.gif

Watching 'Miss Congeniality' starring Sandra Bullock, but I plan to switch to Enterprise when it comes one. (Of course , William Shatner appears in this movie playing a 'Bert Parks'-type character....He's hillarious!)

sittin' at starbuck's, lookin' purtier than usual - ahh, people watching - i just LOVE it when people watch me...