Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

i try to sound interesting i probably don't

i'm now thinking i should wash my ugh hair tonight :yahoo:

Chatting with my uncle in england on msn and getting ready to go pick up deb :yahoo:

Lets see.

Playing online Pool, Pinball, Watching Ds9 on Sifi and Here Hey Iam Muti Tasking.

Relaxing after dance class. Getting ready to eat dinner and head off to sleep.. got a performance to go to tomorrow evening, so I want to be rested up since I still am under the weather a bit. Plus I got to work on my two lab reports so I do not have to deal with them during Spring Break.

Well, we're all online when we type this..., but also thinking I've been online too long, half watching Battlestar Galactica, finishing hanging up laundry, thinking about work. Oh no, I'm almost multitasking! :P

My son and his friend are having a sleep-over. While they watch a movie, I've been surfing the net. I spent some time at the NASA JPL site, reading and viewing photos of Mars taken from the twin rovers. Also, it sounds as if NASA will be laying off quite a few employees in order to refocus and gear up for the Moon-Mars mission. :P

Sitting here.. just starin' at the screen.... got very boring.

Ok, just kidding. Just finished filling out two applications for a couple stores, am working on cleaning the disaster area that once was my room, listening to music I collected(music that appeared in the 9 years of my former gymnastics studio's shows..kind of like an end of the summer recital), going to type up my reports soon, call EmilSoong and ask her to bring my makeup kit back since I have a performance to go to this evening.

Eating a bowl of extremely bad for me cereal [captain crunch].

Enjoying the sunshine streaming through the window, but I still can't believe we got more snow last night. :P

Looking forward to my exercise class.

Getting ready to post next weeks trivia questions..

Oh, and watching it snow heavily.. :P

Sms chatting with mandy (RC) :bow: ..posting here and wating for ER to finish. :bow:

craving for my refreshers bar my dad has bought me and thinking of getting my pjs on and reading my magazine....stuff homework....

And my knee is sooooo painful everyone, I was linping around the mall today.....I guess I'm back to square one. I must do those exercises. SOOO Painful!!! :P :bow::bow:

Watching the Illinois/Wisconsin game (college basketball) on tv, and sulking after Kentucky's loss to Florida. Oh well. :bow:

Oh, and listening to the radio (currently: Salvador - "Heaven")

Watching the Illinois/Wisconsin game (college basketball) on tv, and sulking after Kentucky's loss to Florida. Oh well. :bow:

Oh, and listening to the radio (currently: Salvador - "Heaven")

309890[/snapback]

Like Ace, I am also watching the Illinois/Wisconsin game, and also switching to the Las Vegas NASCAR race. :bow:

Home from an extremely busy day at work, and am in the clean and disinfect mode.

So I'm sorting and tossing away things on my desk, then wiping it clean with clorox wipes.

Thinking about my Beloved :bow:

Drawing a football stadium and a football badge :bow:

Doing some Kill Enterprise "spying" on StarTrek.Com. :P

Posting and reading on Kill Enterprise. :)