Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Washing up after my Bacon & Eggs and just about to down load ROTS :thumbs: :P ..my brother sent me a link to a site where i can download it and its high quality :)

Getting reday to go see my little girl and teasing my other princess :thumbs: ..owwww why do i always get *Thwacked* :) :P B)

reday

325132[/snapback]

:P

I've just come in from College and I'm about to make food for dinner. Got no money left so I'll have to go and get my EMA out of my bank tommorow. ..... Wow, I typed fast :thumbs: :)

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

pah I just posted but so what? I'm eating blackcurrant jam on hot toast and thinking of ideas for my project. I'm going to change my mood- I feel dedicated to do this project! :thumbs: :) :lol: :P :innocent_: :shifty3: B)

I've PM'd you, as it would be off topic. (Yes Alterego, I remembered! *Sigh'n'laugh*

Contenplating buying a 27 inch flat screen for the bedroom

bought a 25 inch Flat screen setting it up sweet

looks great 5 feet from the bed :P :) :thumbs: B)

Edited by Odo

Ansewing Madame Butterfly's question, hehe

Im going up to visit an old freind of mine and celebrate his Girlfreinds birthday and there Engement.

325073[/snapback]

I know someone who lives in Leeds. :wink2:

Sorry to be noisy.

Talking to some friends on msn.

Making sure my friend is alright to go home, otherwise, inviting her over to sleep off her drinking. Relax, I'll be good. She gets the bed, I'll sleep in the new chair.

About to go make my breakfast but i dont know which to make..Bacon & Eggs or a bowl of Weetos :laugh: mabe i will be a little piggy this morning and have both :lol:

About to go make my breakfast but i dont know which to make..Bacon & Eggs or a bowl of Weetos :hug: mabe i will be a little piggy this morning and have both :P

325687[/snapback]

Little piggy is not the words i would use,more like 10 little piggys :laugh: you had 3 eggs and 4 bits of bacon and 2 lots of weetos :P are you pregnant or something :lol: :P

About to go see our little girl :P

Just finished talking on the phone with Mr. Brazil.

Have finished answering email, and am going to write a short story idea in a few minutes.

Hopefully the inidividual who receives it will continue on with the story, sending me their bit to it.

Should be fun! :laugh:

About to go make my breakfast but i dont know which to make..Bacon & Eggs or a bowl of Weetos :dude: mabe i will be a little piggy this morning and have both :laugh:

325687[/snapback]

Little piggy is not the words i would use,more like 10 little piggys :( you had 3 eggs and 4 bits of bacon and 2 lots of weetos B) are you pregnant or something B) B)

About to go see our little girl :laugh:

325759[/snapback]

Ohhh really well lets talk about the amount of food you was eating when you was pregnant hmmm??? :laugh:

Throwing a sponge ball at debbie,chatting with my little sis on msn cuz i am taking her to see ROTS today and checking out a few things at SWF...oh and posting here :laugh:

About to go make my breakfast but i dont know which to make..Bacon & Eggs or a bowl of Weetos :( mabe i will be a little piggy this morning and have both :laugh:

325687[/snapback]

Little piggy is not the words i would use,more like 10 little piggys B) you had 3 eggs and 4 bits of bacon and 2 lots of weetos :laugh: are you pregnant or something B) B)

About to go see our little girl :laugh:

325759[/snapback]

Ohhh really well lets talk about the amount of food you was eating when you was pregnant hmmm??? :blink:

Throwing a sponge ball at debbie,chatting with my little sis on msn cuz i am taking her to see ROTS today and checking out a few things at SWF...oh and posting here :dude:

326312[/snapback]

Be very careful, Hang or you might get it again. :laugh:

About to go make my breakfast but i dont know which to make..Bacon & Eggs or a bowl of Weetos :drool: mabe i will be a little piggy this morning and have both :P

325687[/snapback]

Little piggy is not the words i would use,more like 10 little piggys :laugh: you had 3 eggs and 4 bits of bacon and 2 lots of weetos :blink: are you pregnant or something :laugh:

About to go see our little girl :hug:

325759[/snapback]

Ohhh really well lets talk about the amount of food you was eating when you was pregnant hmmm??? :P

Throwing a sponge ball at debbie,chatting with my little sis on msn cuz i am taking her to see ROTS today and checking out a few things at SWF...oh and posting here :clap:

326312[/snapback]

Be very careful, Hang or you might get it again. :laugh:

326342[/snapback]

Hehe i already did,she logged in behind my back and later in the car i got a slap across the head :tear:

Drinking a cup of coffee and watching the morning news