Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivendells_king

Which bizarre, non-stereotype teenager are you?

1056128150_esclipart1.JPG

You are a suck-up! Actually, you're just an underdressed cheerleader type, but none of the adults know that, since you get perfect grades and talk about how much you love Jesus whenever you suspect that someone is looking.

post-812-1103919615.jpg

You are a pervert! We all know that you like to freak people out with cheesy pickup lines and obsess about J-Lo, but underneath it all you're just a really weird loser who never brushes his hair.

:hug:

Click For Spoiler
post-812-1103960348.jpg
post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

You are a suck-up! Actually, you're just an underdressed cheerleader type, but none of the adults know that, since you get perfect grades and talk about how much you love Jesus whenever you suspect that someone is looking.

Underdressed cheerleader???!?!?!?! :hug::bow:

Bleah :P ... I guess it is an ok result.

Another suck up here

1056128150_esclipart1.JPG

Oh dear :hug::bow:

1056128298_esclipart3.JPG

You're a hyperactive Martha Stewart worshiper. You also love Spongebob. But the truth is you just had a little too much Mountain Dew with your lunch. On the inside you're a smart, intellectual type who loves documentaries.

1056128257esclipart25ra.jpg

You're a lobotimized rapper wannabe. Sure, you wear baggy pants and listen to Fifty Cent, but this is just because you saw some guy on TV doing it. You use the word "pimpin" all the time even though you don't know what it means, and you tell really stupid jokes and defend them by saying that they're inside jokes, of course YOU don't get it. To put it simply, everyone thinks you're an idiot. :hug:

LMAO thats really close to the mark :bow:

post-812-1103919615.jpg

You are a pervert! We all know that you like to freak people out with cheesy pickup lines and obsess about J-Lo, but underneath it all you're just a really weird loser who never brushes his hair.

292148[/snapback]

Same... I think there's something wrong with the quiz...

1056128466_esclipart5.JPG

Pervert, yes. J-Lo, no. And I DO brush my hair! :hug:

1056128466_esclipart5.JPG

Um... no.

You're a hyperactive Martha Stewart worshiper. You also love Spongebob. But the truth is you just had a little too much Mountain Dew with your lunch. On the inside you're a smart, intellectual type who loves documentaries.

post-812-1103919615.jpg

:laugh:

292148[/snapback]

Same... I think there's something wrong with the quiz...

292247[/snapback]

I don't like J-Lo ditto WAB