Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

Are You A Nerd?

You are a full-fledged nerd. the other kids laugh at you, but it's only because they are jalous of you. HAHA NERD!!!

You know I was sure I was going to get top marks because everyone says in my school I'm most likely going to be the next Bill Gates.

You are a full-fledged nerd. The other kids laugh at you, but it's only because they are jealous of you. HAHA NERD!!! :dude:

You are a full-fledged nerd. the other kids laugh at you, but it's only because they are jalous of you. HAHA NERD!!!

Nope, you are definetly not a nerd. who cares if you get bad grades (exept your parents) you are really cool!! :dude:

I went and looked at the possible answers and this was one, its kind of mean but I still laughed

You are one of those stupid nerdy- types. you study like craze, but you are so stupid that you get bad grades any way. A.K.A you are a retard.

YAY!

:dude:

You are a full-fledged nerd. the other kids laugh at you, but it's only because they are jealous of you. HAHA NERD!!!

LOL, I may be a nerd but I also was/am an athlete so I guess it kinda counterbalances in the end doesn't it. And there is in no way anything wrong with being a Nerd :dude:

Nope, you are definetly not a nerd. who cares if you get bad grades (exept your parents) you are really cool!!

Nope, you are definetly not a nerd. who cares if you get bad grades (exept your parents) you are really cool!!

You are a full-fledged nerd. the other kids laugh at you, but it's only because they are jealous of you. HAHA NERD!!!

... and proud of it!! This also applies:

You are really smart, but you don't try. you get good grades without trying. lucky. I wish I was like you.