Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

How Independent Are You?

How independent are you?

It could use better questions.

http://quizilla.com/users/livy368/quizzes/...20are%20you%3F/

:dude:

You are the anti-follower (which doesn't always mean the leader, by the way) You go out of your way to make sure you are unique, because you just love being special! This is usually a good thing, but be careful.

You are very independent. Yo let nothing stand in your way, and you never, ever do something you don't want to do just to fit in. You like to enjoy life, and you have a very healthy view of the world. :dude:

You are very independent. Yo let nothing stand in your way, and you never, ever do something you don't want to do just to fit in. You like to enjoy life, and you have a very healthy view of the world. :dude:

You are very independent. Yo let nothing stand in your way, and you never, ever do something you don't want to do just to fit in. You like to enjoy life, and you have a very healthy view of the world.

Well I could of told my self that... I always do what I want.

Apparently, by the quiz, I'm a "go-with-the-flow" sort of guy. Well...maybe I am, and then, maybe I'm not. Depends. :dude: LOL! I have trouble making up my mind, you see. :laugh:

You are very independent. Yo let nothing stand in your way, and you never, ever do something you don't want to do just to fit in. You like to enjoy life, and you have a very healthy view of the world.

You are very independent. You let nothing stand in your way, and you never, ever do something you don't want to do just to fit in. You like to enjoy life, and you have a very healthy view of the world.

You always go with the flow- sometimes just because you you don't want to look like a freak, or maybe you feel empowered, knowing that you are part of a big trend, that everyone likes the things that you like. You are a follower- which is not always a bad thing, but you could be more creative at times.

You are very independent. Yo let nothing stand in your way, and you never, ever do something you don't want to do just to fit in. You like to enjoy life, and you have a very healthy view of the world. :dude::laugh:

:dude:

You always go with the flow- sometimes just because you you don't want to look like a freak, or maybe you feel empowered, knowing that you are part of a big trend, that everyone likes the things that you like. You are a follower- which is not always a bad thing, but you could be more creative at times.

^^ Sounds like me.

You are very independent. You let nothing stand in your way, and you never, ever do something you don't want to do just to fit in. You like to enjoy life, and you have a very healthy view of the world.

The first two sentences are almost too true.